HINGHAM, Mass., Jan. 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Wellness Workdays, a leader in corporate wellness programs, has reached a milestone this week, celebrating 15 years of improving employee health and well-being. Founded by Debra Wein, the company has experienced tremendous growth year over year and now serves clients across the country.
"We are honored to celebrate and thankful to have achieved this milestone," said Wein, CEO of Wellness Workdays. "Through our work and commitment to well-being, we have been able to improve the health of hundreds of thousands of employees. This is a tremendous achievement and we want to thank our clients and partners for their support over the past 15 years."
Driven by passion and an entrepreneurial spirit, Wein has implemented strategic initiatives to expand the company's business operations throughout the years, which has allowed the organization to grow and thrive. The wellness industry has evolved over the last two decades and Wein and her team consistently innovate to utilize best practices and research findings to offer new approaches, ideas and tailored programming to Wellness Workdays' clients. Some of the highlights from the past 15 years include:
- Cultivating a staff of highly-trained dietitians, coaches and health experts who are widely recognized in their field
- Winning awards from industry organizations and publications for creating and implementing high-touch, comprehensive approaches to corporate wellness programs
- Expanding the industries served to include healthcare, banking, finance, higher education, manufacturing, law, life sciences, construction, technology and retail
- Spearheading a multi-million-dollar corporate wellness research study with the Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health, the National Institutes of Health and The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Developing a robust, turnkey wellness technology platform that was named as a Top 10 Employee Wellness Solution by HR Tech Outlook
- Launching the Best Wellness Employer certification program with experts from Harvard Medical School to recognize employers' commitment to best-in-class corporate wellness programs
- Developing an annual wellness conference featuring nationally-recognized health and wellness experts, which attracts more than 200 attendees from 40+ states
- Developing the Wellness Workdays Dietetic Internship, one of the largest programs in the US, which mentors and trains Dietetic Interns who work at renowned organizations, including the Washington Redskins, the Boston Celtics, FreshDirect and Massachusetts General Hospital
Wellness Workdays' 15-year anniversary will culminate with a celebration at its 6th Annual Emerging Trends in Wellness Conference on April 10-11, 2019 outside of Boston, Massachusetts.
About Wellness Workdays
Wellness Workdays is a Massachusetts company with offices in New York, Florida and Texas that designs and delivers corporate wellness programs to promote employee health, productivity and a culture of well-being. Wellness Workdays has earned industry recognition and several best practices awards for its clients, which include New Balance, EMD Millipore, Putnam Investments, Brown University, Cape Cod Healthcare, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Rockland Trust, Bentley University, Cambridge Trust and Harvard Business School. Wellness Workdays is a Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE). For more information about Wellness Workdays, visit www.wellnessworkdays.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google+.
SOURCE Wellness Workdays