HONG KONG, Feb. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Two years after opening its gates, as viewers worldwide prepare themselves to watch their fantasies on the silver screen with 50 Shades Darker, Whiplr – A Messenger with Kinks continues to enable its members to see their kinky fantasies play out in reality.
Exciting things are brewing at Whiplr as it announces additional improvements to its multimedia messenger: A full-fledged Whiplr web app to be released while 50 Shades Darker will be playing in theaters. This significant pivot will not only allow members to engage with one another in a full web browser experience, but is expected to greatly increase Whiplr's worldwide popularity by making the platform considerably more accessible to all future members.
Everyone is welcome to take part in Whiplr, whose main attraction is its very authentic fetish scene: From novices to veterans, directors, professionals and the "just curious", users know they will interact with actual participants in the fetish world. Its vibrant community includes prominent figures of this scene known as the Whiplr's Elites, fetish community advocates who lead the community by offering advice and coaching while acting as educators and moderators in Whiplr's many chat groups. Here's a taste of the type of tips Whiplr Elites give new members (ctrl + click to view video clip):
"BDSM is about caring, connecting, and enjoying yourself."
- Whiplr Elite Simone Justice, professional dominatrix
"Understand your boundaries and stick to them."
- Whiplr Elite Snow Mercy, Performer and BDSM educator
"Get to know the person first, and discuss how you'd like to move forward."
- Whiplr Elite Depraved Eros, professional photographer
Aside from its massive array of multimedia features which include text and voice chat, photo messaging and both video and voice calling, Whiplr has unleashed many advanced features:
- Public Groups – A growing hub of both featured and privately moderated chat threads, in which informed and engaged participants deliberate over a broad range of topics.
- Private albums – Users now may grant or revoke access to private photos on an individual basis, enabling both parties to securely express themselves without ever sharing private info and leaving the app.
- Whiplr Shots – A steady feed of featured photos submitted by Whiplr users around the world which allows members to get discovered by peers and find new people around them who share their interest in the scene.
- Events – A large directory of global and local public fetish events, parties, shows and meetups, where members can RSVP, stay updated, or learn who else is attending.
Check out Whiplr's promotional videos:
For more information: