MARBLEHEAD, Mass., April 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Wicked Reports today announced data integrations with four marketing data companies to expand their ecosystem in online shopping, advertising, email and CRMs. The six new integrations are with:
- PayPal -- The open digital payments platform company that enables customers to connect and transact online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person.
- MailChimp -- An email marketing service that allows customers to send marketing emails, automated messages, and targeted campaigns.
- ClickFunnels-Actionetics – Marketing automation software that turns website traffic into customers.
- WooCommerce – A customizable e-commerce platform for building online businesses.
- Shopify – The leading cloud-based, multi-channel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Drip – An email marketing tool that makes marketing automation accessible to the masses.
"We continually add new data sources to our ecosystem and have other integrations in the works," said CEO Scott Desgrosseilliers. "Wicked Reports now connects to some of the most widely used companies that collect marketing and sales data. Wicked Reports reviews and integrates with new marketing data sources based on the needs of our customers."
The six new integrations join a Wicked Reports ecosystem that includes Facebook, Google Adwords, InfusionSoft, Ontraport, and Stripe.
Wicked Reports provides the mechanism that directly ties verifiable revenue from a sales system back to an email or advertising system. Using Wicked Reports and data from these companies to analyze marketing results gives you extraordinary advantages that empower customers to make smart, effective marketing decisions and generate more money.
Customers can authorize a new integration on the Authorizations Dashboard page in Wicked Reports using two simple steps.
About Wicked Reports
Wicked Reports is the only marketing analytics company that tracks the actions of real people rather than pixels and accurately ties marketing programs to real sales. It provides accurate, actionable reports on marketing results at each stage of the customer journey from first click to sale. Designed for small companies, Wicked Reports has a subscription-based pricing model with entry-level options so customers can scale up as they grow.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wicked-reports-announces-integration-with-six-crm-and-payment-system-companies-300439266.html
SOURCE Wicked Reports