SEATTLE, March 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Windstar Cruises, which operates a three-ship fleet of luxury yachts that explore hidden harbors and secluded coves of the world's most treasured destinations, offers guests the opportunity to discover the Glitter & Glam of the Western Mediterranean at special fares on select voyages. Select sailings include a shipboard credit of up to $1,000.
From the chic beaches of St. Tropez, to the Grand Casino in Monte Carlo, to tapas in Palma de Mallorca, Venice gondolas, and timeless Rome, Windstar takes guests to glamorous destinations in the Mediterranean that dazzle the senses and glitter with magical moments.
Windstar's Selected Glitter & Glam Sailings:
- 7-Day Lisbon to Barcelona voyage on Wind Surf departs April 17, 2011 and visits Tangier, Morocco; Malaga, Spain; Almeria, Spain; Cartagena, Spain; and Ibiza, Spain. Special fares from $2,299 (brochure fare $3,999) per person, double occupancy.
- 7-Day Barcelona to Rome voyages on Wind Surf departing April 24 and May 8, 2011, and visits Palma de Mallorca, Spain; St. Tropez, France; Monte Carlo, Monaco; Portofino, Italy; and Livorno, Italy. Special fares from $2,199 (brochure fare $3,999) per person, double occupancy on the April 24, 2011, sailing and from $2,499 (brochure fare $4,099) per person, double occupancy on the May 8, 2011.
- 7-Day Barcelona to Rome voyage on Wind Spirit departing April 30, 2011 and on Wind Star departing May 7, 2011, visiting Mahon, Menorca, Spain; St. Tropez, France; Monte Carlo, Monaco; Portofino, Italy; and Livorno Italy. Special fares from $2,399 (brochure fare $4,099) per person, double occupancy.
- 7-Day Athens to Venice on Wind Star departing July 16, 2011, and visiting Monemvasia, Greece; Pylos, Greece; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Trogir, Croatia; and Pula, Croatia. Special fares from $2,999 (brochure fare $5,299) per person double, double occupancy.
- 7-Day Venice to Athens on Wind Star departing July 30, 2011, and visiting Pula, Croatia; Trogir, Croatia; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Pylos, Greece; and Monemvasia, Greece. Special fares from $2,999 (brochure fare $5,299) per person, double occupancy.
Rates listed are per person, US dollars, cruise only, and include non-discountable amounts. Shipboard credit offer is $600 ($300 per person, maximum $600 per stateroom) for Category B and A staterooms and $1,000 ($500 per person, maximum $1,000 Wind Surf only) for suites. Taxes ($35-$300 per person) are additional. New bookings only. Offer expires March 31, 2011. Offer may not be combinable with any other pricing or shipboard credit offers. Shipboard credit may not be used towards gratuities or casino, has no cash value, and unused portions will be forfeited at the end of the cruise. Offer is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn or modified at Windstar's discretion at any time. Cancellation penalties may apply, please see brochure for details. Certain restrictions apply.
About Windstar Cruises
Windstar Cruises operates three sailing yachts known for their pampering without pretense and their ability to visit the hidden harbors and secluded coves of the world's most treasured destinations. Carrying just 148 to 312 guests, the luxurious ships of Windstar cruise to nearly 50 nations, calling at 100 ports throughout Europe, the Caribbean and the Americas. For more information including rates and itineraries contact a professional travel agent or call Windstar at 1-800-258-7245. Visit Windstar Cruises online at www.windstarcruises.com.
Windstar is a division of Ambassadors International Cruise Group, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ambassadors Cruise Group, LLC.
SOURCE Windstar Cruises