NEW YORK, Feb. 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Women in Sports and Events (WISE), the leading voice and resource for women in the business of sports, today announced its nominees for the 2018 WISE Women of the Year Award. This coveted award will be presented to three women at the 24th Annual WISE Women of the Year Awards Luncheon on June 13, 2018 at the Ziegfeld Ballroom in New York City.
The following women were nominated by members of WISE for their accomplishments and contributions to the business of sports:
- Lindsay Amstutz | SVP and GM, FOX Sports West/FOX Sports San Diego/Prime Ticket
- Kerry Chandler | Chief Human Resources Officer, Under Armour
- Kim Damron | President and COO, Paciolan
- Kate Johnson | VP Global Sponsorship Marketing, Visa
- JoAnn Neale | Chief Administrative and Social Responsibility Officer, Major League Soccer
- Sarah Robb O'Hagan | Chief Executive Officer, Flywheel Sports
- Kim Stone | EVP and GM, AmericanAirlines Arena and the Miami HEAT
- Michelle Wilson | Chief Revenue and Marketing Officer, WWE
To view each nominee's bio, click here.
The final ballot has been issued to all WISE members for a national vote, which closes at 8 p.m. ET on Friday, February 23, 2018.
Click here to see a full list of WISE Women of the Year honorees from past years.
WISE (Women in Sports and Events), is the leading voice and resource for professional women in the business of sports. Through ongoing meetings, special events, and mentoring and educational programs, WISE aims to offer its members the opportunity to gain valuable industry insights and connections that can provide them with a competitive advantage in their current position and as they advance in their careers. Founded in 1993, WISE is a national membership organization and registered 501(c)(3) public charity headquartered in New York City, with chapters in Arizona, Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Greater Raleigh, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, NYC Metro, Pittsburgh, San Diego, SF Bay Area, South Florida, Twin Cities, Utah and Washington, D.C. For more information on WISE, please visit WISEworks.org.
United Entertainment Group
SOURCE Women in Sports and Events (WISE)