LONDON, Aug. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- MetricStream, the market leader in enterprise-wide Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Apps, has announced that Roger Bootle, a leading economist and Managing Director of UK-based Capital Economics, will keynote the upcoming GRC Summit Europe 2015. Kicking off the morning of November 10, 2015, Mr. Bootle will deliver an illuminating 30-minute keynote on geopolitical risk, uncertainty, and opportunity, followed by a Mastermind Interview conducted by Gaurav Kapoor, Chief Operating Officer of MetricStream.
The MetricStream GRC Summit Europe 2015 will take place at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London from November 10-11, 2015. The two-day GRC Summit designed on the theme "Maximize Business Performance" is the world's leading gathering of GRC professionals, analysts, thought leaders, and policy makers and offers a unique opportunity for attendees to interact and share ideas with their industry peers.
The event agenda consists of 4 keynote speeches, 40+ presentations and panel sessions, 10+ GRC case studies, MetricStream GRC App and live lab demos, and over 500 minutes of networking. The event also features several technology tracks that will cover key issues spanning Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Audit Management, Third Party Risk Management and Corporate Compliance & Ethics.
Other notable speakers at this year's GRC Summit in London include:
- Alex McDonald, CTO Office, NetApp
- Dr. Bertrand Hassani, Group Head of AAA Risk Methodology, Banco Santander
- Charles Cai, Head of Data Science Technology, BP
- Erica Wikman, Chief Compliance & Ethics Officer, Volvo Cars
- Es Nelson Jones, Director of Global Head of Compliance, Deutsche Bank
- Jacqueline Barrett, Global Risk and Compliance Director, Vodafone
- Lee Bradley, Director of ERM and Audit, Thomas Cook
- Michaela Ahlberg, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, TeliaSonera
- Michael Rasmussen, Chief GRC Pundit, GRC 20/20 Research
- Peter Tansley, Head of Internal Audit, BBC UK
- Peyman Mestchian, Managing Partner, Chartis Research
- Rob Halstead, Head of Risk Management, Cross Rail
- Rory Conway, Head of Compliance, Metlife Western & Central Europe
- Silvio De Girolamo, Chief Audit & Sustainability Executive, Autogrill
Speakers and attendees alike will benefit from the expert-led event sessions as well as the sharing of best practices from GRC journeys being undertaken by organizations around the world.
To learn more about the MetricStream GRC Summit Europe 2015, or to register to attend, please visit the event website: http://www.grc-summit.com/europe
For media wishing to attend or cover the event, please reach out to the media contact listed below.
MetricStream is the market leader in enterprise-wide Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Quality Management Solutions. MetricStream solutions are used by leading global corporations in diverse industries such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Energy and Utilities, Food, Retail, CPG, Government, Hi-Tech and Manufacturing to manage their risk management programs, quality management processes, regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and other corporate governance initiatives. MetricStream's customers include UBS, Société Générale, Pﬁzer, Philips, Cummins, Kellogg's, Mondelez International, SanDisk, and NetApp. MetricStream also owns and operates the www.ComplianceOnline.com portal - the largest GRC advisory network and one of the largest GRC communities. MetricStream is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA (www.metricstream.com).
US: +1 (925) 451-1468
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/world-renowned-economist-roger-bootle-to-keynote-metricstream-grc-summit-europe-2015-in-london-300132156.html