DUBLIN, Sept. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Wearable Fitness Tracker Market Research Report by Device Type, by Display Type, by Distribution, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Wearable Fitness Tracker Market size was estimated at USD 23.17 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 26.34 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 14.03% to reach USD 50.95 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Wearable Fitness Tracker Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Wearable Fitness Tracker Market, including Apple Inc., Beienda Technology Co. Limited, Corning Incorporated, Fitbit, Inc., Gallup, Inc., Garmin Ltd., Glide Technology Pvt Ltd., Google LLC, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd, Microchip Technology Inc., Moov Inc., Nike, Inc., NJY Science and Technology Co. Ltd., Pebble Technology Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., STMicroelectronics Inc., Testbirds GmbH, uMotif Limited, Wearable Technologies AG, and Xiaomi Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Wearable Fitness Tracker Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Wearable Fitness Tracker Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Wearable Fitness Tracker Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Wearable Fitness Tracker Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Wearable Fitness Tracker Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Wearable Fitness Tracker Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Wearable Fitness Tracker Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Growing prevalence of health issues inclined towards fitness activities
188.8.131.52. Rising need for user-friendly smart gadgets
184.108.40.206. Growing awareness towards health and fitness
220.127.116.11. Safety and privacy concerns
18.104.22.168. Technological advancements in fitness tracking devices
22.214.171.124. Increasing popularity of Internet of Things ecosystem
126.96.36.199. Fluctuations in the price of products
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Wearable Fitness Tracker Market, by Device Type
6.2. Fitness Band
6.3. Smart Watches
7. Wearable Fitness Tracker Market, by Operating System
8. Wearable Fitness Tracker Market, by Display Type
8.2. Colored Display
8.3. Monochrome Display
9. Wearable Fitness Tracker Market, by Distribution
10. Americas Wearable Fitness Tracker Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Wearable Fitness Tracker Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Wearable Fitness Tracker Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Apple Inc.
14.2. Beienda Technology Co. Limited
14.3. Corning Incorporated
14.4. Fitbit, Inc.
14.5. Gallup, Inc.
14.6. Garmin Ltd.
14.7. Glide Technology Pvt Ltd.
14.8. Google LLC
14.9. Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
14.10. Microchip Technology Inc.
14.11. Moov Inc.
14.12. Nike, Inc.
14.13. NJY Science and Technology Co. Ltd.
14.14. Pebble Technology Corporation
14.15. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
14.16. STMicroelectronics Inc.
14.17. Testbirds GmbH
14.18. uMotif Limited
14.19. Wearable Technologies AG
14.20. Xiaomi Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ddzemp
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets