AUSTIN, Texas, May 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- GENBAND™, a leading provider of real time communications solutions, today announced that XO Communications is leveraging the Nuvia Contact Center solution for its recently-announced XO contact center service. Nuvia Contact Center enables XO to offer its customers the ability to centralize contact center management and operations in the cloud, thereby enabling them to focus on improving their customers' experience and overall productivity.
"We were seeking a contact center service platform provider with a deep understanding of the industry who could help us improve the overall customer experience," said Jake Heinz, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Product at XO. "GENBAND Nuvia Contact Center offers us a proven solution that enables us to offer the features our mid-market customers demand in a cloud-based service. It also allows us to quickly provide the latest multichannel contact center functionalities as they are developed."
"XO is continually working to improve the customer experience while offering innovative cloud-based technology - so we are delighted that they have selected our Nuvia Contact Center solution," said John Ryan, Senior Vice President of Americas Sales for GENBAND. "The GENBAND Nuvia Contact Center solution allows our customers to remove the worries of maintaining premise-based call center solutions that can be expensive to update and maintain, while ensuring they have best-in-class technology that allows them to dynamically adjust to changing market conditions and gradually grow as business needs dictate."
GENBAND Nuvia Contact Center Advantages:
- Nuvia eliminates up-front infrastructure expenditures and back-end infrastructure obsolescence by delivering an OPEX-based cloud service that is continually updated with market leading capabilities.
- Nuvia lowers operating and maintenance costs by eliminating: the need for dedicated IT staff to manage and maintain the Contact Center solution; massive upgrade fees; and hardware maintenance.
- Nuvia offers the elasticity required to accommodate seasonal traffic fluctuations or campaign peaks, and the ability to quickly ramp-up and ramp-down additional agents as needed.
- Nuvia's pay-as-you-go model and minimal upfront costs allows call centers to grow organically without having to pay for future capacity.
- XO Communications has launched its Contact Center Service powered by GENBAND Nuvia as a hosted cloud offering for its medium-to-enterprise business customers.
- XO Communications selected the Nuvia solution because of its performance, scalability, ease of use and GENBAND's partnership approach.
- The Nuvia Contact Center solution offers communications service providers such as XO a purpose-built, cloud-based offering that they can rebrand and quickly deploy.
GENBAND is a global leader in real-time communications software solutions for service providers, enterprises, independent software vendors, systems integrators and developers in over 80 countries. Kandy, its award-winning, disruptive real-time communications software development platform, is built from the company's global telecommunications network and security technologies. The platform enables these companies to easily embed a full suite of voice, video, chat, screen-sharing and collaboration capabilities into their existing business, web and mobile applications. The company's Network Modernization, Unified Communications, Mobility and Embedded Communications solutions enable its customers to quickly capitalize on growing market segments and introduce differentiating products, applications and services. GENBAND's market-leading solutions, which are deployable in the network, on premise or through the cloud, help its customers connect people to each other and address the growing demands of today's consumers and businesses for real-time communications wherever they happen to be. To learn more visit genband.com.
GENBAND, the GENBAND logo and icon are trademarks of GENBAND.
About XO Communications
XO Communications provides the technology that helps business and wholesale customers compete in a hyper-connected economy. In the U.S., XO owns and operates one of the largest IP and Ethernet networks that customers rely on for private data networking, cloud connectivity, unified communications and voice, Internet access, and managed services. To learn more about XO Communications, visit www.xo.com or blog.xo.com. XO Communications is also on Twitter and LinkedIn.