SAN DIEGO, May 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- XYZprinting, the world's leading 3D printing manufacturer, announced today the availability of the company's multipurpose da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 printer with built-in high resolution 3D scanning capabilities, optional laser engraver, and Wi-Fi connectivity. Retailing for $899, the da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 provides advanced professional technologies combined with plug-and-play ease-of-use, enabling users to print objects with precision at high volume. The da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 is now available for purchase at XYZprinting's online store and at all retail partners including Amazon, Best Buy, and Staples.
Designed to be the ultimate maker's machine, the da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 helps professionals including designers, architects, educators, and engineers address their creative and technical needs to be their own manufacturer. The printer offers fully adjustable heating, speed, and retraction settings and it is equipped with an aluminum print bed for decreased chances of warpage. Additionally, the da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 is compatible with non-proprietary filament, allowing users to print with any PLA or ABS thermoplastic filaments of their choice. The extruder can be switched out with the optional laser engraver add-on, which permits users to engrave their designs on materials such as wood, leather, cardboard and more.
"XYZprinting continues to lead the evolution of the desktop 3D printing industry by delivering the most extensive solutions across consumer, professional, and commercial verticals," said Simon Shen, CEO of XYZprinting and New Kinpo Group. "The launch of the professional da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 reflects our commitment to the needs of more advanced customers looking for the features and functionalities to 3Dprint with accuracy at a large-scale."
Additional benefits of the da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 include:
- Integrated 3D Scanner: With multi-scan functions, users have the option to scan models from multiple angles. This allows the da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1's software to merge designs into one image in order to provide the best possible results. Finished scans are fully editable, allowing users the option to scale, reposition, and use different post-production software to give prints a unique finish. The printer also offers dual laser scanning technology for distortion-free capture of every single detail. The printer features a 360-degree automatic rotating platform. Automatic imaging takes only five minutes.
- Laser Engraver: With an optional laser engraver module, users can engrave creative designs onto various materials from paper to plastic surfaces with a 7.8 x 7.8 inch engraving area.
- 3Dprinting Functionality: A new and intuitive calibration system that uses specially designed knobs and detection software, enables users to be guided in the right direction. The extruder design allows for quick release, resulting in easy cleaning and replacement. The printer is also capable of using third party 1.75mm ABS and PLA filament.
- XYZware Pro Technology: With the enhanced XYZware Pro, users are able to adjust nozzle and print bed temperature, speed, print support, and retraction settings. This improves slicing speeds and is compatible with third party g-codes (Cura and Slic3r).
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: Built-in wireless connectivity (Wireless LAN), users can connect through a laptop or desktop computer from any location.
- Build Size: 20 x 20 x 19 cm build size
- Warranty: Individuals purchasing an XYZprinting 3D printer receive the assurance of XYZprinting's one-year free warranty. First announced at CES 2016, the da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 is one of seven new XYZprinting printers being released this year; along with accessories and apps, including the XYZ STEAM, a free 3D printing curriculum exchange platform, and XYZmaker, an intuitive 3D modeling application for young users.
Backed by its award-winning 3D printing product suite, XYZprinting has been awarded TWICE's"Best Pick" award, Digital Trends' "Top Tech of CES" award, Reviewed.com's "CES Editor's Choice" award, PC Mag's "Best of CES" award, COMPUTEX Taipei 2015 "Best Choice" award and Tech & Learning Magazine's "Best of ISTE 2015" award. Its 3D printers have received widespread attention and reviews from the top media influencers in business and technology, including TechCrunch, Forbes, CNET, and VentureBeat.
XYZprinting, a New Kinpo Group company, is the world's leading 3D printing manufacturer. Dedicated to bringing cost-effective 3D printing to educators and classrooms, consumers and artists, small-to-midsized businesses, and households around the world, XYZprinting has broken down the barriers of 3D printer ownership by providing an easy-to-use device that delivers an outstanding user experience, whether connected to a computer or via mobile. Its printers have won several accolades within the 3D printing industry at major technology industry events and by top publications. XYZprinting currently has offices in China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, the United States and Europe. To learn more about XYZprinting products, view useful tutorials, receive online or phone customer service, and access galleries for free, downloadable 3D designs, please visit http://us.xyzprinting.com.
About New Kinpo Group (NKG)
New Kinpo Group, a corporation of several subsidiaries including Cal-Comp, XYZprinting, Kinpo Electronics and AcBel, is a global electronic manufacturing services (EMS) and original design manufacturing (ODM) company that offers its customers lower costs, faster delivery times and world-class product quality. The company's EMS business spans multiple product lines, including storage, printers, network-attached storage (NAS), wireless and broadband, digital home, consumer electronics, wearables, 3D printing, robotics, power management and smart grid, industrial, automotive, security, medical/healthcare and emerging technologies. New Kinpo Group's network of strategically located manufacturing sites have the added benefit of allowing customers to manufacture products closer to their end customers, resulting in dramatically reduced shipping costs, lower tariffs and more cost-effective inventory management. For more information, visit http://en.newkinpogroup.com/
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/xyzprinting-announces-the-availability-of-the-da-vinci-10-pro-3-in-1-printer-a-multipurpose-3d-printer-built-for-business-and-education-professionals-300270736.html