BOURGAS, Bulgaria, July 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
VoIP services are used in different aspects of modern life. More than 17% of users surveyed are convinced of the advantages of IP-telephony both at work and home. However, today these technologies are also used when travelling or on business trips - and maximum mobility of IP telephony is needed.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150716/237538 )
Unfortunately, roaming may disrupt a person's ability to stay in touch - especially when overseas. The cost of staying connected could also be a hindrance, as rates change due to location and can vary by country, and WiFi is often limited by the quality of the internet connection.
There is a simple solution.
A SIM-card from Zadarma allows users to:
- Use IP-telephony in mobile phones without Internet connection (SIM-card is connected to SIP-login)
- Use phone numbers from different countries
- Connect SIM-card to internal number of free IP-PBX and to use all of its functions (including voice menu, calendar, and call recording )
- Use one VoIP tariff plan for calls (both via Internet and from mobile)
- Use SMS and Internet in any part of the world
- Avoid having to purchase new SIM-cards or change settings while travelling abroad
- Use simple and convenient connection between SIM-cards
Registered users of Zadarma can connect the SIM-card to their current IP PBX and phone numbers. New users can activate free IP PBX and phone number within a few minutes.
Free Phone Number In Great Britain with Purchase of SIM-Card
Using the free British number with roaming card allows users to receive incoming calls absolutely free while roaming in 40 countries around the world.
Order a SIM-Card from our website before the end of July to receive a 50% discount.
Zadarma Project is working to meet the demands of modern business by providing its clients with SIM-cards for integration of roaming and IP-telephony. Zadarma Project began in 2006 and clients include thousands of companies in Europe.
SOURCE Zadarma Project