FRASER, Mich., Sept. 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- zipLogix™, the industry leader in transaction management software and creators of zipForm®, today announced it will be sending its team to five state association trade shows in a two-week span.
The zipLogix™ team will demonstrate recent product enhancements and features with show attendees to help them further streamline the entire real estate transaction process. This includes essential software favorites zipForm® Plus, zipTMS® and zipVault®, which are all part of the NAR Transaction Management Benefit. They'll also talk about new additions to zipLogix™'s array of solutions, including zipCRM™, a client-nurturing tool to keep you top-of-mind, and ListFlash™, the fast way to broadcast just-signed listings within brokerage.
"It's going to be a busy September exhibiting at five state association shows in eight days, but our team is excited at the opportunities this packed schedule provides," said zipLogix™ CEO Scott Strong. "This is a great opportunity to get in front of real estate professionals to gather valuable feedback on existing products and explore innovative ideas that enables us to remain the nation's number one choice of real estate professionals in transaction management software."
Below is the complete list of state association shows with dates, times and locations where the zipLogixTM team will be in attendance:
- Missouri REALTORS® Business Conference – InterContinental Kansas City at The Plaza
- Wednesday Sept. 19, 10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday Sept. 20, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Maryland REALTORS® Expo – Gaylord National Harbor, Booth #327
- Friday Sept. 21, 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday Sept. 22, 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sunday Sept. 23, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Kentucky REALTORS® Expo – The Galt House, Booth #311
- Wednesday Sept. 26, Presenting 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursday Sept. 27, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Michigan REALTORS® Convention – Grand Traverse Resort and Spa, Booth #9
- Thursday Sept. 27, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Massachusetts Association of REALTORS® Convention – DCU Center, Booth #38
- Thursday Sept. 27, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
To discuss industry-leading technology solutions provided by zipLogix™, please contact the zipLogix™ sales team at 866-400-0261. For more information, visit www.ziplogix.com.
Fraser, Mich.-based zipLogix™, creators of zipForm®, is a technology company created by and owned by REALTOR® Associations, working to improve productivity and efficiency industry wide. Its transaction management software, which includes zipForm® Plus, zipTMS® and zipVault®, automates and simplifies the repetitive and complex steps of real estate transactions. zipLogix™ is also the provider of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Transaction Management Benefit, available to more than 1.3 million REALTORS® nationwide.