FRASER, Mich., Aug. 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Building on its reputation as an industry leader, zipLogix™ has added several new features to its industry-leading transaction management system, zipTMS™. Integrated within the advanced zipForm® Plus digital forms software, the online workplace provides real estate professionals with a comprehensive set of tools and essentials for optimizing workflow.
With the new zipTMS™ expansion, real estate agents, brokers and transaction coordinators can better organize their tasks and transactions efficiently and effectively. A key new feature is the PDF splitting functionality, which allows users to create and save multiple forms within zipForm® Plus simultaneously.
Additional zipTMS™ upgrades include:
- The ability for an administrator to create a transaction on behalf of an agent;
- Improved filtering capabilities for transactions, tasks, contacts, and user list in Administration tab;
- Daily task notifications, which sends users automated messages for when all tasks are due;
- The ability to search for a transaction by previous real estate agent;
- New transaction and task statuses along with bulk edit capability for changing task statuses;
- Transaction/milestone dates in checklists and global tasks;
- The ability to collapse task and transaction categories to a single list;
- A new profile option for daily task notifications and;
- The ability to view signed PDFs inside of a transaction when one is available.
"The enhancements made to zipTMS™ speak volumes to our mission to provide high-quality products and services to our customers," said zipLogix™ Chairman of the Board Mark Petersen. "These new features will better equip real estate professionals with the tools they need to manage their tasks and transactions, and to communicate more effectively."
For additional information on this and other zipLogix™ products, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ziplogix.com/ziptms/index.asp for details. zipLogix Academy™ training and educational resources are also available at www.zipLogix.com/training.
Fraser, Mich.-based zipLogix™ is a technology company created by, owned by and working for real estate professionals to improve productivity and efficiency industry wide. Its software automates and simplifies the repetitive and complex steps of real estate transactions, and is used by more than 650,000 real estate professionals across the country.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ziplogix-releases-additional-features-to-ziptms-platform-300319540.html