DOUGLAS, Isle of Man, October 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Exciting new online casino is a VIP magnet
Pulse Casino CEO, Tony Stewart-Lord said, "we have set out to make a difference in the online casino world by offering healthy bonuses to all our players and by offering them excellent customer service. It's early days for us but all VIP's to date are delighted with our range of games, excellent bonuses and customer care.
Pulse Casino is the newest addition to the Cash Ball Network, one of the world's leading independent suppliers of systems for digitally distributed gaming entertainment. Cash Ball offers licensees a flexible approach, providing a clear migration path from sub-license to full-license as their business develops.
Louise Cary, Cash Ball Marketing Manager, said "We are excited about our future working together with PulseCasino.com to deliver an outstanding online gaming experience to players. With our proprietary cross-marketing platform, we have a unique opportunity to maximise the customer value and satisfaction across online, mobile and social channels."
- Pulse Casino was founded in 2012 and is licensed in the Isle of Man, through the Cash Ball Network.
- Games offered include the latest online slots and traditional casino games powered by casino developer's NYX Gaming Group and Microgaming.
- Pulse Casino is home to a generous £/€250 sign-up bonus and up to a £/€1000 VIP bonus.
- Pulse Casino's highly experienced customer service team ensure a great experience for all players
- An iPhone and Android optimised mobile casino will be available in the next few weeks, for players with smartphones.
Relevant Links https://www.pulsecasino.com - Homepage