170 Pages Electronic Access Control System Market Survey by Fact.MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider, Identifies Biometrics Readers Implementation a Chief Growth Driver
Electronic access control system market survey by Fact.MR presents in-depth analysis into key factors driving sales across segments, including technology and end user. The report also identifies the leading electronic access control system producers and analyzes the impact of strategies they have adopted on the overall market
30 Jun, 2021, 10:37 ET
NEW YORK, June 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global electronic access control system value surpassed US$11bn in 2020 at a CAGR of 7.5% during the historical period of 2016 and 2020. The global electronic access control system market is expanding at a steady pace, exhibiting growth at 8.3% CAGR between 2021 and 2031. As per Fact.MR Analysis, the market is expected to reach valuation of US$21.2 bn by the end of 2031.
Electronic access system demand will consistently rise in India, Israel, and the U.S. owing to their high defense spending. The market includes peripheral security systems, intruder alerts, and verification systems. These systems suffered an all-time low demand in Q2 and Q3 of 2020 due to COVID-19.
Nonetheless, sales of electronic access control systems are expected to recover owing to technical advancements and revival of projects across numerous fields ranging from commercial to defense.
Rise in security concerns and increasing security budget allocation across the globe are expected to create lucrative opportunities for electronic access control system sales. The demand for biometrics technology is rising in popularity as it delivers effective identification, authentic processes, advance security of information systems, and recondition control access to electronic resources.
The surging demand for integrated solution that offer immediate onsite response with alarm systems and electronic security will further encourage electronic access control system demand.
"Key players are focusing on delivering technologically advanced and innovative systems in response to increasing safety regulations. As a result focus on product launches is expected to increase in the coming years," says a Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Key Takeaways from Electronic Access Control System Market Study
- Demand in the healthcare industry is expected to rise at more than 5% CAGR during the forecast period as demand for secure boundaries is rising in hospitals and healthcare centers.
- Asia Pacific emerge as the fastest growing market, driven by surging demand from India and China.
- The U.S. is among the key markets fir electronic access control systems, forecast to exhibit a CAGR 6% over the forecast period.
- China accounted for over 35% sales of electronic access control systems in Asia and is forecast to remain a leading market through the assessment period.
- Biometrics will remain highly sought-after among technologies available.
Request Customization of the Electronic Access Control System Market Report at
The key electronic access control system market players are focusing on expanding manufacturing capacity and increasing product launches. Companies are also adopting other strategies such as strategic alliances, partnerships, and collaborations to strengthen global and regional distribution. For instance:
- Panasonic in January 2020, developed multifunctional secure IC to protect critical data for industrial IoT devices. The company also announced delivering its wireless interface equipped with NFC.
- In 2020, Honeywell launched WIN-PAK 4.8, a software that delivers a cost efficient way to handle and integrate access control, video surveillance, and intrusion detection through single interface.
- Senseon, a security solution brand for cabinets and drawers, recently announced its Senseon Core and Senseon Plus systems to protect sliding cabinets and doors. Senseon 5EL electronic lock can integrate with EAC systems and create comprehensive security solution.
- Paxton Access, launched Paxton10 platform that is capable of managing and integrating 1000 doors and cameras on a single system by adding Paxton10 cameras, door controllers, and readers (Bluetooth mobile or keypad). This will pave way for new opportunities for EAC systems.
Some of the key players profiled by Fact.MR operating in the global electronic access control system market include:
- Siemens AG
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Panasonic Corporation
- Johnson Controls International plc
- Fujitsu Limited
- ASSA ABLOY AB
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc.
More Insights on the Electronic Access Control System Market
In the latest study, Fact.MR offer an exhaustive analysis on electronic access control system market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of
- Biometrics Electronic Access Control Systems
- Card-based Electronic Access Control Systems
- Keypad Electronic Access Control Systems
- Intruder Alarm Electronic Access Control Systems
- Perimeter Security Electronic Access Control Systems
- Electronic Access Control Systems for Government & Defense
- Electronic Access Control Systems for Commercial & Institutional Use
- Industrial Electronic Access Control Systems
- Residential Electronic Access Control Systems
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- The report offers insight into electronic access control system demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected electronic access control system sales growth between 2021 and 2031
- Electronic access control system market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Electronic access control system share analysis, covering key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore Fact.MR's Coverage on the Technology Domain
Container Security Scanning Market - Applications and techniques in the fast growing container security scanning sector are becoming increasingly complicated. Container-based virtualization is a relatively new technology that is rapidly gaining traction among enterprises all around the world. To provide superior security software and simple backend procedures, there is a considerable movement from VMs to container security.
Electronic Security Systems Market - The global electronic security systems market is predicted to develop due to the high acceptance rate of electronic security systems in various business domains. Upgrades to integrated electronic security systems, such as remote monitoring and control, have sparked a boom in demand for such improved systems in the global electronic security systems market.
Data Center Market Report - As a result of evolving technological breakthroughs in the IT industry and a shifting economy, the data center industry sees a demand for solutions with high computing power and flexibility, which leads to outsourcing operations. With the constant need for energy and cost savings, the idea of green data centers has gained traction.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That's why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to technology & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we'll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]
Share this article