SHANGHAI, July 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 18th China & Shanghai International Photographic Equipment & Digital Imaging Exhibition 2016 (P&I Shanghai 2016) will take place from July 21st to 24th at its new venue in the Shanghai New International Expo Center ("SNIEC", 2345 Longyang Rd., Pudong Area). Organized by CCPIT, Shanghai Sub-concil, Shanghai Photographers' Association and Shanghai International Exhibition Co., Ltd., the 20,000 square-meter exhibition, with this year's theme of "a new venue, a new prospect and a new future", has attracted 200 domestic and overseas exhibitors. The expo will take a close look at the latest upgrades and innovations across the photo and imaging sector worldwide, with a special focus on China and Asia.
The event will take place concurrently with the 30th China Wedding Expo and 2016 China Baby Photo Expo (Autumn Edition). By scheduling the three events simultaneously, good interaction and a high level of achievement are to be expected.
A new venue
This year's event will take place mainly in the E1 and N1 exhibitions halls within SNIEC. Convenient transportation links and highly developed support facilities in proximity to the new venue will serve to deliver a better experience to the exhibitors while the new floorplan, which groups exhibitors together in the same product categories, will make it more convenient for visitors. E1 will have image input and output devices on display, including cameras, lenses and accessories as well as camera stands, filters and flashlights. N1 is allocated to the machinery and equipment that process the consumables, including laser cutting and indentation machines, as well as consumables such as PVC inner pages, AB glue and film liquids.
A new prospect
A strong lineup of exhibitors, which, as always, has covered the entire photo and image industry chain, remains a key feature of the event. Leading manufacturers will be exhibiting, including Fujifilm, Sony, Nikon, Epson, Konica Minolta, Nuorishi Optical, DJI, Benro, Jinbei, China Lucky Film, Jusino, Nanguang Film Audio Supplies, Godox, Jufude U2, Jebao and Greatwall. The ability to gather together producers across the entire industry chain under one roof creates an atmosphere where opportunities that had never been considered can take place, and where both Chinese exhibitors and counterparts from around the world can work together to maximize their respective presence in their home and external markets, by taking advantage of the complementary advantages of portrait photography. This year's exhibition also focuses on the hottest new trends in the industry with concurrent events. Among them are presentations on and experience sessions with new products as well as lectures on technology, photo displays and business forums. This series of additional events will serve to enhance the photography experience for attendees, open up opportunities for discussions leading to new business opportunities, and, all in all, create a leading photo and imaging exhibition in Asia.
In order to promote brand value and facilitate future development trends across the imaging industry, the organizer and exhibitors have scheduled a series of concurrent events, including launch events of new products, presentations on the latest innovations in technology, interactive experiences and workshops on how to promote innovation. Events include new product launches from Fujifilm (China) Investment Co., Ltd., giving visitors an opportunity to have a hands-on experience with the equipment rather than just looking at a picture of the equipment. Sony (China) Limited is celebrating its 20th anniversary and, to show its gratitude to its customers, has invited several professional photographers who will deliver presentations during the exhibition, as well as set up an exhibition area giving visitors to experience the company's full line of products. At the same time, the best entries from the 2016 SWPA Sony World Photography Contest will be on display. Nicefoto plans to announce the launch of its through-the-lens (TTL) metering wireless flashlight for outdoor use while Beijing Kangde Xin Composite Material Group Co., Ltd, (KDX) will roll out its "KDX intelligent image sharing" solution. In addition, an onsite service area, offering product cleaning and maintenance, will help promote products on display as well as bring exhibitors in closer contact with their existing and prospective customers.
A new future
At this year's exhibition, in addition to maintaining the traditional offline market channels, the organizers have also made a big effort to expand the market through new media, actively promoting new brands in the imaging space and building a platform where all participants can exchange ideas and collaborate.
This exhibition has gained support and attention from the photograph and imaging community, including the Shanghai Photographers Association, the Anhui Photographers Association, the Jiangxi Photographers Association, the Zhejiang Photographers Association and the Jiangsu Photographers Association, in addition to 30 photographers' guilds from across the country, including the Beijing Wukesong Photography Market, the Shanghai Starlight Photography Market, the Wuhan Wedding Photography Market, the Nanjing Dongding Wedding Photography Market, the Hangzhou Photography Market, the Shangdong Lüdi Photography Market, and the Zhengzhou Wanshang Wedding Photography Market, among others. Furthermore, in a move to maximize exposure for the expo, the organizers have built collaborative relationships with and promoted the event through new media, including leading websites, official WeChat accounts and several downloadable apps, including the Photographers Companion, Digital Camera (through its WeChat account) READ (the online version of the magazine and the website), CAPA (the WeChat account and the website), Digital Video Times (the magazine and the WeChat account), fengniao.com, xitek.com, PCHOME and yesky.com, among other new media channels. In addition to making it easy for both amateur and professional photographers to attend the exhibition by offering various online registration options, the organizers have also worked with online traders, manufacturers and brand vendors to expand into new markets through electronic direct mail and E-newsletters.
The 18th International Photo and Imaging China (Shanghai) Exhibition sincerely invites you to visit the Shanghai New International Expo Center from July 21st to July 24th. We hope the new beginning will serve to broaden the market, create new opportunities and augur in a new future for the photo and imaging industry.
Tips for visitors：
- July 21st-23rd, 2016, (Thursday to Saturday), 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- July 24th, 2016, (Sunday), 9:00 am-2:00 pm
- SNIEC, No. 2345, Longyang Rd., Pudong Area, Shanghai, China
How to get to there
SNIEC is centrally located in Shanghai's Pudong Area, in close proximity to the most modern and fastest traffic links.
- Metro Line No. 7 - Huamu Road Station, North gate (Near the N1 and W5 exhibition halls)
- Metro Lines No. 2 & No. 7 - Longyang Road Station, South gate (Near the E1 and W1 exhibition halls)
Pudong International Airport -- SNIEC
- By Metro: Take Line No. 2 to Longyang Road Station, Exit No. 3. Travel time is about 45 minutes and cost is 6 RMB.
- By Maglev high speed light rail: Travel time is about 7 minutes and cost is 50 RMB one way to get to Longyang Road Station. (40 RMB one way and 80 RMB round trip upon presentation of the air ticket)
Hongqiao Airport, Hongqiao Railway Station -- SNIEC
- Metro: Line No. 2 to Longyang Road Station, Exit No. 3. Travel time is about 50 minutes and cost is 6 RMB.
Shanghai Railway Station -- SNIEC
- Metro: Line No.1 to People's Square, transfer to Line No. 2 to Longyang Road Station, Exit No.3. Travel time is about 40 minutes and cost is 4 RMB.
Shanghai South Railway Station -- SNIEC
- Metro: Line No. 1 to People's Square, transfer to Line No. 2 to Longyang Road Station, Exit No.3. Travel time is about 50 minutes and cost is 5 RMB.
Drive -- SNIEC
SNIEC is located at the intersection of Longyang Road and Luoshan Road, and is reached by crossing the Nanpu Bridge and Yangpu Bridge.
- If arriving from Jiangsu province, from Jinghu Highway exit onto the Outer Ring, then exit onto Yan'an Elevated Road, continue east and exit onto the Inner Ring then exit the highway at Longyang Road.
- If arriving from Zhejiang province, from Hukun Expressway, exit onto Humin Elevated Road, then exit to the right on the Inner Ring Road and drive east, exiting at Longyang Road.
Parking lots are located near each exit of the exhibition center, with spaces for 4,603 vehicles.
Parking fee: 5 RMB per hour, maximum of 40 RMB per day (sedans and other light vehicles).
Food and drinks
SNIEC has highly-developed support facilities, including many food and beverage options.
- Food and convenience outlets are located on both the left and right sides of each exhibition hall as well as on the second floor;
- Casual style western restaurants can be found on both first and second floors near the entrance to South Hall (Near E1 and W1).
In addition, Pudong Kerry Parkside at the North gate of the exhibition center (Near N1 and W5) can be a good choice as well.
How to enter
This year's P&I Shanghai is free of charge if you preregister. Those registering onsite will be charged a fee.
Visitors can register online through our official website or WeChat account, save a screenshot of the barcode following a successful registration on your cellphone, or print it out, and present it upon arrival at the preregistration passageway of the exhibition hall in order to obtain your registration card, and enter for free. You will also have a chance to win a data package if you draw a winning lottery ticket on the site!
Register for free through WeChat, our website, SMS or QQ before July 18th.
Register for free through WeChat on site July 21st- 24th.
Log in on the official website of the exhibition www.interphoto.com.cn and register;
- Scan the QR code and enter the homepage of the website, click "Audience zone", fill in the preregistration information then check your email to get the confirmation code and an electronic registration card;
- To preregister on WeChat, follow "International Photo and Imaging Shanghai" (WeChat account: interphoto), click on the menu below "Visit" to access the online preregistration form and fill in the required information in order to obtain the registration code and card;
- Preregister on QQ, add QQ enterprise number:800036328, chat with their customer service agent who will help you pre-register.
SNIEC - P&I Shanghai Project Team
Landline: 021-62792828 or 021-62896819
Address: Room 2503, 841 Middle Yan'an Road, Jing'an Area, Shanghai
Official Website: www.interphoto.com.cn
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Shanghai International Exhibition Co., Ltd.