DUBLIN, Apr. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6c5kt9/leadership_skills) has announced the addition of the "Leadership Skills" conference to their offering.
As companies turn more towards team working, both in departmental and multi-functional teams, to help maximise an organisation's performance, employers are now looking for people who can genuinely lead their staff, departments, projects and organisations to success. Leadership skills are an extremely valuable commodity and need to be learned (rarely are they naturally acquired). As a leader you are expected to inspire vision, develop commitment, retain staff and lead your team/department/organisation to achieve outstanding performance, thus advancing your career.
This comprehensive two day course will introduce you to the core concepts of what makes an excellent leader, within the context of highly regulated industries (such as the Pharmaceutical and Legal industries).
You will learn how to apply the different skills of leading your staff to maximise results and become competent and familiar in a range of well recognised leadership techniques. These techniques can be can be used on a daily basis when you return to the workplace, enabling you to perform at a higher level.
This course makes extensive use of interactive exercises, non-threatening psychometrics, and stimulating case studies.
TOPICS COVERED AT THIS MEETING INCLUDE:
- Understand Leadership and what Organisations are looking for from Leaders
- Apply leadership to set your strategic direction
- Developing your leadership style to a higher level
- Learn how Successful Leaders Communicate and use Mission, Vision and Values to Motivate and Build Commitment
- Leading and Developing your Team, Department and Organisation Relevant to Today's Business Needs
- Discuss how to Lead Successful Change
- Explore Leadership Issues with Industry Peers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6c5kt9/leadership_skills
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets