STERLING, Va., February 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Second Annual Elite Customer Experience Award Winners for 2011 have been officially identified. The competition, referred to as a "truly unique program", is administered by Customer Relationship Metrics, LC. (CRM). It is unique because award winners are evaluated on a variety of statistics but, most importantly, winners have consistently delivered elite performance throughout the 365 days in the calendar year.
The winning organizations were identified for outstanding customer service in several categories including: Utility Provider of the Year; Product Support Provider of the Year; Agent of the Year; Team of the Year; Outsourced Center of the Year; In-house Contact Center of the Year and the overall Elite Customer Experience Award. These organizations excel at transforming customer experience data into action, setting their customers' experience apart from the competition.
"Engineering the customer experience day after day to reduce operational cost and to make the call center a strategic weapon for the organization is an incredible outcome for these award winners. It is so rewarding for them to be recognized by their customers in this year long performance marathon," says Dr. Jodie Monger, CEO of CRM.
The 2011 award winners and honorable mentions are:
- Elite Customer Experience Award - Portland General Electric; Honorable Mention - Omaha Public Power District (OPPD)
- Utility Provider of the Year - Portland General Electric; Honorable Mention - Omaha Public Power District (OPPD)
- Product Support Provider of the Year - Stanley Black & Decker; Honorable Mention – HP Home & Home Office Store (Service Group)
- Outsourced Center of the Year – HP Home & Home Office Store (Sales Group); Honorable Mention - HP Home & Home Office Store (Service Group)
- In-house Contact Center of the Year – Portland General Electric; Honorable Mention – SCANA Columbia Center
- Agent of the Year - Joyce Sanders of Cincinnati Children's Hospital; Honorable Mention - Peter Schiltz of Omaha Public Power District (OPPD)
- Team of the Year - Mindy McDulin Team of Cincinnati Children's Hospital; Honorable Mention - Josephine Lopez-Worden Team of Omaha Public Power District (OPPD)
Close to a million post-call surveys were analyzed to determine the winners of the awards. The analysis was completed by a CRM expert on the research and client services team to determine the winners from the organizations who qualified for the award program. Some of the award winners' highlights include:
- Near 92% in problem resolution rates
- Over 78% in First Call Resolution (FCR) Rates
- Reduced costs to acquire new customers
- Increased lifetime customer value and employee engagement.
Last year marked the inaugural Elite Customer Experience Awards program. Since then, a buzz has been circulating in the industry and a healthy competiveness has been generated by CRM's business partners in serious effort and hope to obtain this high achievement.
CRM is a multiple award winning Business Intelligence Services firm specializing in Customer Experience Analytics, Speech Analytics and Operational Analytics services. For almost 20 years CRM has used complex analytic methods to overcome complex business problems for a select group of business partners.
For more information, visit www.metrics.net/2011winners.
CONTACT: Chief Spokesman, Jim Rembach, +1-336-288-8226
SOURCE Customer Relationship Metrics, LC