MIAMI, April 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Belen Amatriain, Global Marketing Director at Telefonica, will keynote Portada's 2011 Latin American Advertising and Media Summit, Miami, Marriot Marquis, June 1-2, 2011. Amatriain, the main responsible for Telefonica's global marketing, is going to provide an in-depth view of Telefonica's global and Latin American marketing and advertising decision making process.
Portada's Latin American Advertising and Media Summit is the Annual Meeting Point for the Global Latin Advertising, Media and Content World. This year's Summit theme fittingly is "Latin America: Taking it's Place on the World's Stage". The Summit will take place in Miami on June 1st and 2nd.
Make sure to register here at the early bird rate!
The list of high profile speakers also includes:
David Anon, Sr. Director - Channel Marketing Latin America, Research In Motion
Rebecca Barba,, Manager, Global Marketing & Communications, Royal Caribbean Cruises
Asier Bollar, Caribbean Marketing Manager, Cisco
Gabriel Cabrera, Sr. Manager for E-Commerce and CRM Latin America, Sony.
Diego Carvajal, Content Manager and Digital Operations Manager at Casa Editorial El Tiempo, Colombia
Maria Carrasquillo, Marketing Director Latam and US Hispanic, Oster
Matias Comella, Manager, B2B Online Marketing, Latin America & Caribbean, Symantec
Luis Merino, Head of Music Prisa Radio
Drew Meyers, Partner, Group Argent
Marcelo Montefiore, President, Global Mind
Shanna Parra, Regional Marketing Manager, PepsiCo International
Martin Pombo, Activation & Customer Marketing Manager, Nokia
John Price, Managing Director, Americas Market Intelligence
Roberto Ricossa, Marketing Vice President, Avaya
Beth Uyenco, Global Research Director, Microsoft Advertising
and many more to be announced soon!
Topics that we will be exploring include:
- Ad Categories: IT-Electronics: How Nokia, Research in Motion and Sony are marketing to the emerging Latin American middle class
- Case Studies: Successful Panregional Media Plans which have demonstrated high ROI
- Country Focus - Brazil: What International Advertisers need to know about the Brazilian Juggernaut
- Trends to Look For: New Research Findings on Latin American Internet User Behaviour. The implications for media planning and buying.
- Panregional Marketing between the poles of the Centralized, Multilocal and Local model
- Focus on Content:
- Digital Innovation: What the World can learn from Latam
- How to monetize Radio content panregionally
- Spotlight on Private Equity/VC: Opportunities for Media and Marketing Ventures Targeting Global Latin Audiences
- Country Focus: Mexico
- The economic and political background: Is the Latin American Consumer as strong as his stellar reputation?
- Meet Panregional Media Buyers ("Speed Dating")
The following sponsors have already confirmed their participation at the Summit
Leader Sponsor Plus
Prisa Radio (http://www.prisaradio.com/)
Multimedia Inc. (http://www.multimediausa.com/)
ESPN International ( http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news/story?id=162746&s=tel)
Early Bird tickets are going fast, Please register here or call 1-800-397-5322
Portada is the leading source about the Latin marketing and media space
Contact: Marcos Baer, 212-685-4441