DUBLIN, January 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8fc9bs/2013_global) has announced the addition of the "2013 Global Medical Imaging Equipment Market Outlook - Positioning for the Future" report to their offering.
This outlook analyzes trends and revenue in the global medical imaging equipment market from 2012 to 2017. The market is segmented by geographic region and by medical imaging modality, with 10 regional and 7 modality segments evaluated. The modalities evaluated are general X-ray, mammographic X-ray, interventional X-ray, CT, ultrasound, MR, and molecular imaging (i.e., nuclear medicine and PET). Trends evaluated include drivers and restraints by modality, challenges and opportunities by region, technology trends, clinical growth areas, and noteworthy mergers and acquisitions. Key competitor market shares are also estimated for 2012; strategic recommendations for addressing ongoing market transitions and challenges are also provided.
Key Questions Answered:
- How much revenue was generated by medical imaging equipment shipments to customers across all geographic regions in 2012, and how is this figure expected to change from 2012 to 2017?
- What proportions of global medical imaging equipment market revenue were generated within each region of the world in 2012, and how are these proportions expected to change from 2012 to 2017?
- What proportions of global medical imaging equipment market revenue were contributed by each medical imaging modality in 2012, and how are these proportions expected to change from 2012 to 2017?
- What are the most important factors driving or restraining revenue growth in the general X-ray, mammographic X-ray, interventional X-ray, CT, ultrasound, MR, and molecular imaging market sectors?
- What opportunities and challenges exist for medical imaging equipment market participants in regions including North America, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia?
- How are vendors, healthcare providers, payors, regulators, and patients responding to or being impacted by ongoing transitions in medical imaging markets within each region of the world?
- Which competitors held the highest market revenue shares in the global medical imaging equipment market in 2012?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Overview
3. Analysis of the Global Medical Imaging Equipment Market
4. Modality Sector Analyses
5. Regional Market Analyses
7. Demand Analysis
8. Competitive Analysis
9. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8fc9bs/2013_global
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets