SHANGHAI, April 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- With its successful conclusion in Guangzhou 2013, Inter Lubric China is heralding its 15 years anniversary. The 15th China International Lubricants and Technology Exhibition (Inter Lubric China), organized by Intex Shanghai Co., Ltd., will be held in Beijing at the China International Exhibition Center during November 20-22, 2014.
Sponsored by SINOPEC Lubricant Company, PetroChina Lubricant Company, and CCPIT Shanghai, Inter Lubric China has been held annually in Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai over the past 14 years, attracting over 1,800 exhibitors including SINOPEC, PetroChina, Exxonmobil Chemical, Shell, Fuchs, Caltex, Gs Oil, INEOS,BASF, Chemtura, Dow, Lubrizol, HUNTSMAN, Croda, Henkel, LUKOIL, ENI,SK, Afto, Valvoline, Total, WD-40,ENEOS, Petromin, Sephan Oil, LiuGong, DongHao, and more than 70,000 professional attendees covering manufacturers ,dealers, distributors, and end users. Inter Lubric China has been recognized as the most authoritative, large-scale, international, professional brand exhibition in the lubricant industry.
Exhibits include automotive lubricant products and automotive chemical maintenance products, industrial lubricating oil and grease, metal working lubricants and fluids, anti-rust materials, lubricant additives and base oil, lubricant system and machinery, packing, charging and mixing equipment for lubricating production, testing, quality control, recycling assessment technology and equipment for lubricant product, lubricating human resource, consultancy, media and others.
Inter Lubric China also boasts various quality fringe programs on industry trends, technology, and marketing. In the past 14 years, there were more than 70 seminars and conferences held during the exhibition. 2014 Inter Lubric China will bring more premium events:
1. China International Lubricants, Base Oil & Additives Conference - Auto Lubricants
- Lubricant industry development under the new Chinese economy background
- Panel discussion of engine oil relating to energy saving and emission reduction
- The research reports concerning auto lubricant fields
- Engine oil technology update and progress
- Latest trends of engine oil bench tests
- Transmission oil and breaking oil technology development
2. China International Lubricants, Base Oil & Additives Conference - Base Oil & Additives
- Latest lubricant additives and base oil technology and products release
3. Lubricant Distributors and Dealers Program - Brands & Channels
- The program will target and invite companies throughout China who are either currently active as lubricant distributors and dealers, and those who are preparing for a career in the field of lubricant distribution
- A series of tailored activities especially arranged for lubricant distributors and dealers, including the business matchmaking, training courses, experience sharing, and enterprises visit
- One-stop complimentary service for invited distributors and dealers including accommodation, catering, shuttle bus, and more
4. New Lubricant Requirements of Industrial Areas Session - Industrial Oil & Application
- To combine with the "Automobile Manufacturing Exposition" held at the same time with Inter Lubric China 2014, discuss latest lubricant requirement on key parts of automobile manufacturing
- Explain the new lubricant requirement in some industries such as highway, construction machinery, food machinery, and others
5. Automobile Repair and Maintenance Session
- Targeting professionals from auto repair shops, 4S shops, maintenance shops from Beijing and North China
- Hot topics in auto repair and maintenance
- Discussions on the future market opportunities in auto repair and maintenance
6. Lubricant Products Tests and Analysis Technology Seminar
7. Product & Technology Seminars
8. International Trade Match Making Programs
SOURCE Intex Shanghai Co., Ltd.