CHICAGO, Jan. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Payroll Mate®, the small business payroll software, has been released for 2014 with support for the latest tax tables, payroll forms and withholding regulations. The easy-to-use system offers a great alternative to expensive payroll services and online payroll solutions.
Small business owners can evaluate Payroll Mate® 2014 risk-free by visiting http://payroll.payrollmate.com/ .
Payroll Mate provides a wealth of features including the ability to automatically calculate net pay, federal income tax withholding (FIT), state income tax (SIT), state unemployment tax (SUTA), state disability insurance (SDI), federal unemployment tax (FUTA), employee / employer OASDI (Social Security portion of the FICA tax) and employee / employer HI (Medicare portion of the FICA tax).
For $99 only, employers can process payroll for up to 10 companies, with up to 75 employees per company for one calendar year.
Payroll Mate supports different types of payroll pay periods, prints payroll checks, prepares payroll forms quarterly 941, yearly FUTA 940, yearly agricultural 943, yearly 944, employee W-2, summary W-3, California DE-9 , California DE-9 C , Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40. The system allows unlimited tax categories, pre and post-tax deductions and unlimited pay rates per employee making it very flexible and powerful.
The Social Security wage base for 2014 increased to $117,000 from $113,700. The FICA contribution rate remained at 6.2%. The general annual qualified plan compensation limit rose to $260,000.
"Large U.S businesses can afford to have full time payroll management staff dedicated to paying employees, issuing payroll checks as well as keeping up to date with the ever-changing payroll tax regulations. This is almost never the case for small business owners. This is why we built Payroll Mate, payroll management software that is easy to use, affordable and always up to date," says Payroll Mate product manager Nancy Walters.
Below is a short list of what Payroll Mate can do:
- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll tax withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Unlimited direct deposits by generating ACH direct deposit files.
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Exports payroll data to QuickBooks, Sage 50, Peachtree, Quicken and more.
- Supports child support and retirement plan deductions.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 943, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-9 , California DE-9 C , Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Generates comprehensive reports.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give the payroll software from PayrollMate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy managing payroll can be. Visit http://www.PayrollMate.com/ .