DUBLIN, July 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s9f6bm/20152019_u_s) has announced the addition of the "2015-2019 U.S. Genetic Diseases, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity Molecular Diagnostic Testing Markets: Country Forecasts, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Strategies" report to their offering.
Genetic Diseases, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity molecular diagnostic testing markets are among the most rapidly growing segments of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches.
- Market shares of leading suppliers
- Business and technological trends in major markets
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Market shares of leading competitors
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Strategic profiles of leading market players and start-up firms developing innovative products
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
U.S. Market Overview
- Laboratories performing DNA sequencing and molecular diagnostic testingby country and market segment.
- Five-year test volume and sales projections.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Five-year test volume and sales projections:
- Infectious Diseases
- Forensic Testing
- Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
- Genetic Diseases
- A comprehensive analysis of the sequencing market by laboratory segment.
- Detailed market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Comparison of the major molecular diagnosticanalyzers.
- Extensive review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies, trends in testing automation and over target/signal amplification methods.
- Worldwide listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new molecular diagnostic technologies and products.
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Arca Biopharma
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- CellMark Forensics Lab/Corp
- Decode Genetics
- Elitech Group
- Exact Sciences
- Li-Cor Biosciences
- Monogram Biosciences
- Myriad Genetics
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Perkin Elmer/Caliper
- Proteome Sciences
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s9f6bm/20152019_u_s
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets