CHICAGO, Nov. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Real Business Solutions (http://www.PayrollMate.com ), today announced the availability of 2015 Payroll Mate. The stand-alone payroll software enables users to manage multiple companies, calculate payroll deductions, create payroll checks in-house, prepare W-2 tax forms, export to multiple accounting packages and print government reports.
Free Payroll Mate® trial is available for immediate download from
Payroll Mate® offers the features of high-end payroll accounting applications for a fraction of the price. Payroll Mate integrates with leading accounting software applications including QuickBooks, Peachtree, Sage 50, Sage 100, Intuit Quicken, Microsoft Dynamics, Xero, Microsoft Accounting and more. The popular payroll software allows employers to generate electronic and ready-to-email paystubs which eliminate paper, postage, and distribution costs. Users can also use the direct deposit feature to deposit paychecks directly into employees' bank accounts instead if using printed checks. The software generates unlimited direct deposit transactions for one flat fee.
For $99 only, a small business will be able to process payroll for up to 10 separate companies, with up to 75 employees per company for one calendar year. High-volume users can add Payroll Mate Option #3 (for $100 more) to process payroll for 100 or less companies (up to 1,000 employees / company).
Payroll Mate® is desktop based solution, which means the user owns the software and owns the data. With web based systems users pay a monthly fee, never own the software and never own their payroll data. Payroll Mate supports different types of payroll pay periods, prints payroll checks, prepares payroll forms quarterly 941, yearly FUTA 940, yearly agricultural 943, yearly 944, employee W-2, summary W-3, California DE-9 , California DE-9 C , Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40. The system allows unlimited tax categories, pre and post-tax deductions and unlimited pay rates per employee making it very flexible and powerful.
Below is a short list of what Payroll Mate can do:
- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll tax withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Unlimited direct deposits by generating ACH direct deposit files.
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Exports payroll data to QuickBooks, Sage 50, Peachtree, Quicken and more.
- Supports child support and retirement plan deductions.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 943, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-9 , California DE-9 C , Florida RT-6, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Generates comprehensive reports.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give Payroll Mate software a test drive by visiting http://www.PayrollMate.com/