DUBLIN, Jan. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d3ktlq/turkish_solar) has announced the addition of the "Turkish Solar Power Market " report to their offering.
The Turkish solar power market is at an early growth stage, and high future growth is promising. In terms of irradiation rates, solar power in Turkey is expected to grow rapidly in the medium term. Government incentives such as guarantees of purchase and feed-in-tariffs are the main drivers for the market.
The government has made efforts to overcome bureaucratic obstacles through concrete steps, which give momentum to small-scale installations. Increasing financial opportunities create demand for licensed and unlicensed applications. The scope of the study includes only photovoltaic solar power. This study covers the forecast for market size, Mega Trends, industry convergence, technology trends, distribution channels, and pricing trends and forecasts.
Key Questions Answered
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Is this an industry or a market? Will these companies/products/services continue to exist, or will they become acquired by other companies? Will the products/services become features in other markets?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Solar Power Market
4. Legislative Analysis
5. Forecasts and Trends - Solar Power Market
6. Technology Analysis
7. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Solar Power Market
8. Financial Analysis - Solar Power Market
9. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
10. The Last Word
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets