NEW YORK, Nov. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 13th edition of the 'Upholstered Furniture and Beds Market Report – UK 2016-2020 Analysis' covers the upholstered furniture market for sofas and armchairs, along with beds and mattresses in the domestic and contract sectors.
The report incorporates original research and provides a comprehensive review of the market, with information collated from a wide range of trade and other sources - not simply a collection of Government statistics.
Key issues analysed include:
- Upholstered furniture – sofas and armchairs, action furniture, sofa beds.
- Beds – divan sets, bedsteads, mattresses, children's beds etc.
Individual product sectors include a detailed assessment of the market – analysis of major developments, trends and market prospects, product mix, materials and a review of the supply and distribution structure. The report answers the need for both a comprehensive review of quantitative market developments combined with analysis of the qualitative background reasons and influences affecting the market.
Areas of particular interest include:
- Latest views and forecasts, the impact of the EU referendum on consumer confidence and likely effect on the market through to 2020.
- The overall UK furniture market, key market drivers including demographic trends, housing trends, imports etc.
- Key trends in the upholstered furniture market, high level of price competition, product trends e.g. sofas and individual armchairs are expected to gain share at the expense of three piece suites, growing popularity of L and U shaped sofas etc.
- Key trends trends in the mattress sector e.g. using high quality materials, which include more attractive ticking and designs, memory foam mattresses, pillow tops and so on. Imports and exports and new entrants into the mattress sector in the 'bed in a box' sector.
- Key trends in the bed sector including import and export levels, the shift towards larger bed sizes, the development of niche sectors and the growth of upholstered bed frames etc.
Key areas covered in the report:
Upholstered Furniture Market
- Recent market performance, current trends and forecasts to 2020. Key underlying trends e.g. price competition, distribution and product trends.
- Sales mix by product type i.e. sofas, armchairs, action furniture and others including sofa beds. Review of each product, key trends, changing product mix, strengths and weaknesses, key suppliers.
- Sales mix by materials, fabric & leather covers and fillings – together with changing trends in material usage and comparisons with previous years, including key suppliers.
- Imports & exports for main product groups, key trends, growth of imports and effects on UK market etc.
- Market mix according to end use i.e. domestic and contract with key trends in contract sector.
- Suppliers of upholstered furniture and market shares for leading companies. Review of major suppliers, market positioning etc.
Beds & Mattresses Market
- Recent market performance, current trends and forecasts to 2020. Key underlying trends e.g. trading up in certain sectors, the growth of niche sectors, the impact of lower value bedsteads etc.
- Share of market by product type: double beds and single beds by volume and value including key trends.
- Market mix by product type i.e. divan sets, bedsteads, mattresses and other. Review of each product sector including adjustable beds, key trends and growth sectors, changing mix, comparisons with previous years, strengths and weaknesses, key suppliers.
- Product mix by mattress support type including rubber, plastic and spring, and key trends within each sector.
- Imports and exports main product groups, key trends and influences on UK market.
- Sales mix according to end use i.e. domestic and contract, key trends in contract sector.
- Suppliers of beds & mattresses and market shares for leading companies. Review of major suppliers, market positioning etc.
Supply and Distribution
- Summary of shares and key trends within the distribution channels, including furniture multiples and direct channels such as the Internet for both the upholstered furniture and beds sectors.
- Major channels of distribution – multiples, independents, department stores, internet etc. – shares by type of outlets, areas of growth/decline, future trends.
- Summary of key distribution / retailing companies within major distribution channels.
- Summary of key suppliers, product and market positioning, growing companies, changes in supply structure etc.
Review of Market Prospects
- Economic influences on the market in the medium term and the development of key product sectors within the upholstered furniture and beds market from 2016-2020.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03516939-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2016-2020-analysis--uk-upholstered-furniture-market-300366987.html