DUBLIN, Jan. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qqkbbl/the_market_for) has announced the addition of the "The Market for Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing and Routine Laboratory Testing" report to their offering.
The Market for Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Laboratory Testing
This Kalorama Information report provides reliable business intelligence on the growing Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Testing market. The report details the companies that are providing this service and innovations that have recently occurred in the market. The report provides the trends driving growth, and stats influencing companies in the industry, the incidence of diseases in the U.S. and worldwide, demographics; life expectancy, and company strategies. Information is presented as a U.S market report.
Specific information in the report includes:
- Personalized Medicine, Consumer Medical Information and Other Trends Shaping DTC Testing
- The Current Clinical Laboratory Market and How DTC May Shake Up the Industry
- US DTC Market to 2020.
- US DTC Market for Routine Tests, to 2020
- US DTC Market for Genetic Tests, to 2020
- Age- Based Market Trends
- DTC vs. Physician Ordered.
- 18 Companies actively participating in this report are profiled in it.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Industry Overview
- Industry Drivers And Barriers
- Market Participants
- Market Trends And Summary
- List Of Major Companies
- 23andMe, Inc
- Color Genomics, Inc.
- Counsyl, Inc.
- Direct Laboratory Services, LLC.
- Gene by Gene, Ltd.
- Mapmygenome India Limited
- Positive Bioscience Ltd.
- Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
- Request A Test, Ltd.
- Products and Services
- Theranos, inc.
- Walk-In Lab
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qqkbbl/the_market_for
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets