DUBLIN, Apr. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "IoT Infrastructure Forecasts 2017 - 2022" report to their offering.
These research findings provide data and forecasts for IoT infrastructure including hardware, software, platforms, databases, APIs, and more.
The forecasts will provide the user with valuable estimations for adoption, usage, revenue, and more. Each forecast includes a working Excel document, allowing the user to easily input into their own models and projections.
Purchase of this report includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
Note: Customers may also purchase individual or custom groupings of forecasts at the Single-user License Price; please contact us for more information.
Key Topics Covered:
- IoT Hardware 2017 - 2022
- IoT Software 2017 - 2022
- IoT Platforms 2017 - 2022
- Geolocation IoT 2017 - 2022
- IoT in Smart Cities 2017 - 2022
- IoT Fog Computing 2017 - 2022
- IoT in Smart Buildings 2017 - 2022
- Embedded Systems in IoT 2017 - 2022
- IoT Data Analytics Infrastructure 2017 - 2022
- IoT Interoperability Infrastructure 2017 - 2022
- IoT and Network Function Virtualization 2017 - 2022
- IoT Application Programming Interfaces 2017 - 2022
- IoT Database Infrastructure and DB Services 2017 - 2022
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4n94zn/iot
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2017-2022-data-and-forecasts-for-iot-infrastructure-including-hardware-software-platforms-databases-apis---research-and-markets-300438593.html
SOURCE Research and Markets