DUBLIN, May 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Electrostatic discharge (ESD) Protection Devices - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Electrostatic discharge (ESD) Protection Devices market accounted for $2712.10 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $4292.11 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. A growing number of data centers, increasing usage of mobile devices and rising adoption of IoT are the boosting factors for market growth. However, factors such as competition among local vendors and design issues are hindering the market growth.
An ESD protection device protects electrical equipment from electrostatic discharges.ESD protection devices channelize an electrostatic surge to the ground in order to protect the device. An ESD protection device is any component which can be damaged by common static charges which build up on people, tools, and other non-conductors or semiconductors. ESD Protection Devices are employed at all points where electrical devices are likely to come in contact with a person or an object. ESD is the transfer of energy between any two objects that are differently charged, which can otherwise be hazardous to the electronic device as well as the user.
Based on End User, the Consumer Electronics segment held significant growth during the forecast period due to increasing smartphone penetration in developing economies and an increase in the purchase of smart wearables. Consumer electronics is a huge potential area for the Internet of Things (IoT) which fuels the demand for (ESD) Protection Devices. By geography, Asia Pacific holds the largest market share during the forecast period due to the growth of the manufacturing sector.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- ROHM Semiconductor
- Semtech Corporation
- Littelfuse, Inc.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- ON Semiconductor Corporation
- Bourns, Inc.
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ay3kfv
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets