DUBLIN, April 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Marriott's Response and Mitigation plans amid COVID-19: Case Study" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
COVID-19, commonly referred to as the Coronavirus, is dominating headlines all over the world. The travel & tourism sector is suffering significant disruption and the lodging industry is very much impacted.
This report provides insight into the actions Marriott is taking to mitigate the risks associated with COVID-19.
- Cutting executive staff salaries and furloughing of staff are measures being taking on the personnel side
- Mariott is suspending brand standard audits and delaying renovations by one year
- The company is reducing marketing and other investment liabilities
- So far, the company has retained a high level of pricing discipline
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an overview of the current global COVID-19 situation
- Understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on the lodging industry
- Assess Marriott's actions
Key Topics Covered
- COVID-19 Overview
- Impacts for Marriott
- What does this mean for Marriott?
- Marriott's Response
- SWOT Analysis
- Future Scenarios
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nj7ztt
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets