CHICAGO, Oct. 6 /PRNewswire/ -- 215 West, the first new high-rise apartment tower inside the Chicago Loop in 15 years, is at the forefront of sustainable, luxury apartment living in downtown Chicago. 215 West's incredible location enables residents to utilize multi-modal approaches to reach their desired destinations. Possible modes of transit include walking, biking, ride sharing, and public transportation - the options are nearly endless.
- Walk—With a coveted walkability score of 100 (www.walkscore.com), residents can be sure that shopping, dining, entertainment and more are just steps away.
- Run—With Millennium Park just down the street, runners and other active enthusiasts can rest easy with the knowledge that when they are ready to play hard, the city's many outdoor adventures are nearby.
- Pedal – 215 West provides on-site bicycle storage so that residents on the go have easy access to sustainable transportation. Chicago's new bike sharing program, B-Cycle, has a rental station in Daley Plaza, just two blocks away.
- Ride—When residents need to get somewhere quickly, public transit is an easily accessible and eco-friendly option. Buses, "L" trains, Metra, and Amtrak are all within a few blocks of 215 West, ensuring that the city and surrounding regions are within easy reach.
- Drive—Car sharing is an easy and affordable way to get around. With ZipCar (www.zipcar.com) located in the attached 12-story parking garage, access to wheels are only an elevator ride away for 215 West's residents.
215 West makes it even easier by giving residents access to an interactive online map of local points of interest, along with an analysis of the carbon footprint of their travel choices. Residents and visitors can view the map and get to know the neighborhood on 215 West's website, www.215WestApts.com.
About 215 West
Developed by Jupiter Realty Company in partnership with Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers LLC, the 50-story building at 215 West Washington features 389 studio/convertible, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom apartment homes. The tower also includes an attached 12-story parking garage and 14,000 square feet of retail space at street level. Each residence at 215 West features stainless steel Frigidaire® Energy Star® appliances, granite countertops, a washer and dryer, generous closet space and floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views of the city. Additionally, the building is pet friendly and offers a wide selection of amenities for residents to enjoy including a 24-hour door attendant, fitness club, steam and massage therapy rooms, cyber lounge, theater, game room, party room, and high-tech business center and library. The building also features a landscaped green roof featuring outdoor seating, grilling areas, a pool, and sundeck. Contact the leasing office at (312)521-5900 or visit www.215WestApts.com for more information.
SOURCE Jupiter Communities, L.L.C.