TROY, Mich., Aug. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- In numerology, the numeral 24 represents harmony, teamwork and relationships. Those attributes are a perfect fit as Bianchi Public Relations, Inc. celebrates its 24th anniversary today, according to agency founder and president Jim Bianchi.
A full-service business-to-business public relations agency with expertise in professional service firm and automotive supplier PR, Bianchi PR started literally as a "one-man band" in a basement office in 1992 – and has grown into one of the top five independent PR firms based in Michigan, according to PRWeek magazine's annual rankings.
"During our 24th year, the agency has grown in several dimensions that should benefit us and our clients for many years," Bianchi said. "We have continued to diversify our client base across business-to-business sectors, enhanced our global reach and launched another proprietary study on how professional service firms are using social media. And just as important, we continued to provide superior service, day in and day out, to our loyal, long-time clients who rank among the world's top manufacturers."
Since August of last year, Bianchi PR:
- Published results of its SMUPS™ (Social Media Use by Professional Services) study, which reviewed how 25 top Detroit-area law, accounting, staffing, architectural and engineering firms use social media;
- Expanded its worldwide capabilities and reach through active participation in the Public Relations Global Network, which added PRGN partners in New York City, Hong Kong, Milwaukee and Los Angeles;
- Partnered with Stevens Strategic Communications to help Domino's Pizza launch its revolutionary DXP delivery vehicle (http://www.dominosdxp.com/) with a national news conference at Domino's headquarters in Ann Arbor, Mich., generating more than 1 billion media impressions;
- Released the second annual proprietary SMaASH™ (Social Media and Automotive Supplier Habits) study, which shows how North American automotive OEM suppliers are using social media; and
- Conducted PR projects for clients such as KIRCO, a Troy-based full-service real estate development, construction and property management company; SRG Global, a Guardian company and one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-value coatings on plastic for the automotive, commercial truck and consumer goods industries; Attorneys Title Agency, a rapidly growing national full-service title insurance agency; and Pittsburgh Glass Works, (PGW), a world-leading supplier of automotive glass; and Accuride Corp., a leading supplier of wheel and wheel-end components to the global commercial vehicle industry.
"Relationships are the very core of our business," Bianchi said, "And our strong relationships with our clients, vendors, media colleagues and teammates are really the key to the firm's success. As we enter our 25th year in business, we thank all of those people for their loyalty and support over the years.
Bianchi said that although some of the tools and technologies of the PR business have changed since 1992, the agency's role has not changed: helping good clients connect with their constituents by providing them with solid counsel, content, context and credibility.
"While growing in experience, skills and scope over the past 24 years, our focus on generating positive, real-world results for a select few clients remains constant," Bianchi said. "That intense focus, our clients tell us, is a key reason many clients have stayed with us far beyond the industry average of three years. In fact, our top three clients have been with us between 19 and 24 years."
The same kind of stability and longevity are also hallmarks of the Bianchi PR team, with the account staff averaging more than 15 years each with the agency. The firm's vice president of account service, Jessica Muzik, recently celebrated her 20th anniversary with Bianchi PR, having joined the firm upon graduation from Wayne State University and following an internship at the firm.
In an industry where relationships are paramount, Bianchi said clients see real value in the relationships that the agency staff has cultivated key local, regional, national and international media over the years.
At its founding in 1992, the firm initially concentrated on PR for the transportation sectors, but now offers extensive experience in automotive and industrial, professional service firm and business-to-business PR and social media. Current ongoing clients include some of the world's leading manufacturers, such as BASF, Cooper Standard, Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies, FRIMO, Johnson Controls Automotive (Seating), Johnson Controls Power Solutions, Schaeffler Group and Yanfeng Automotive Interiors.
The firm has also worked with organizations such as the Automotive Industry Action Group, the Center for Automotive Research, SAE International, the Motor Vehicle Lighting Council and the Steel Market Development Institute; truck industry suppliers such as Fruehauf Trailer and Meritor; technology specialists such as Munro & Associates, NxtGen Emission Control and Ricardo; and professional service firms in the law, consulting, engineering, market research and forecasting sectors.
About Bianchi Public Relations, Inc.
With special expertise in PR and social media in the automotive supplier, business-to-business and professional service firm sectors, Bianchi PR was founded in 1992 by accredited PR practitioner and PRSA Detroit Hall of Famer Jim Bianchi, and was recently ranked #2 among independent PR agencies based in Michigan, according to PRWeek magazine's 2016 agency report. For more information, visit www.bianchipr.com or call 248-269-1122.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/24th-anniversary-marked-by-bianchi-public-relations-inc-300311451.html
SOURCE Bianchi Public Relations, Inc.