ATHENS, Greece, May 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The forum http://www.wealth-management.gr will bring together top minds and professionals within the wealth management and private banking sector from Europe and USA to help wealthy investors to make the most of their wealth management decisions.
It will provide a comprehensive networking platform for businessmen, wealthy investors, professional investors and advisors. Also, will deliver knowledge updates from leading industry professionals locally and abroad.
Some questions participants will have the opportunity to ask the panel is: From the Wealth Management point of view: - How high-net-worth families can find competent fund managers? - What are the criteria for managers' selection? - Quantitative and Qualitative selection methods. - What is the secret to select the "best" fund manager? - What type of portfolio manager is best suited for a family office? - How important are fees in selecting the portfolio managers?
- Is performance fee more effective than management fee or a balance of them?
- How could wealthy investors monitor & evaluate their Private Bankers' services?
- Do high net worth individuals get the right investment plan and advice? - Portfolio diversification approach using commodities - Traditional, non-benchmark asset management - The benefits of investing in Gold and Natural Resources - Investing in emerging markets
- Have Wealth Investor's scope/strategies been altered/adjusted in the difficulties and new opportunities for the new decade?
- How should Private Bankers manage effectively high net worth individuals' portfolios in the current risky environment?
- Evaluation of the current situation in Greece and opportunities for wealthy investors.
From the Investment Outlook-Macro point of view:
- Global Market Outlook. Sentiment surveys and high-frequency economic indicators over the last few months indicate that the global economic recovery is gathering pace. But risks linger in the face of high unemployment rates, elevated commodity & energy prices, persisting euro area sovereign debt crisis.
- Who is going to finance the US Budget Deficit?
- What are the effects of the North African & Middle East up rise as well as the Japanese earthquake aftermath on the global markets?
- Global rates & FX outlook. Increased inflation risks and policy normalization by major central banks point to higher market & policy rates in the period ahead.
- Recent policy initiatives and implications to address the euro area sovereign debt crisis.
- Greece and its Stability Program. Overview of the Greek economy. EU/IMF adjustment program, a baseline scenario and debt sensitivity analysis.
- New Europe: Country outlook for 2011 and beyond
- Can European Union overcome its own political deficiencies and ultimately its fiscal turmoil?
Financial-Academy started its activities in June of 2010 to provide training for professionals in the market from other reputable professionals involved either in the Greek market or in the foreign arena. The Goal is to create the appropriate field of training for quick implementation and transfer of knowledge into practice.
Derivatives.gr began its operations in 2000. Among initiatives were its investment community, the Digital Weekly Magazine with weekly market analysis, which has been published in more than 250 issues, the organization of 8 specialized and thematic conferences http://www.forumsbyderivatives.gr and the http://www.tradeview.gr site providing trading ideas and signals to the Greek investors on different asset classes.
Sponsors of the Conference
The conference will take place with the support of the following sponsors:
- Platinum Sponsor: J.P.Morgan Asset Management
- Golden Sponsor: Piraeus Wealth Management, a joint venture with BNP Paribas Wealth Management
- Silver Sponsor: San Francisco Sentry
- Official Partner: Association of Greek Investment Companies and Mutual Fund Management Companies
- Official Sponsors: CEO Clubs Greece, Hellenic CFA Society
- Printed Media Sponsors: Kefalaio, ELNAVI, Kathimerini-International Herald Tribune
- Online Sponsor: Capital.gr
- Online Supporters: Valuation and Research Specialists, Tradeview.gr, Nautilia.gr, Maritimes.gr, EMEA Business Monitor
- Public Relations Sponsor: Action Global Communications
- Scientific Contributor: ALBA Graduate Business School
- TV Sponsor: Channel 9
For more information please visit http://www.wealth-management.gr or call at +30-210-6846329
Media Contact: Panayiots Tzellos, firstname.lastname@example.org, +30-210-6846329