CHICAGO, Nov. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The study of healthcare need not be limited to the United States, and a new article that ranks European schools is now available online. "30 Great European Universities for Studying Healthcare Abroad" was launched by Top Master's in Healthcare Administration to serve students who are looking for affordable and first-rate healthcare administration degree programs. Top Master's in Healthcare Administration is a multi-page compilation of useful facts and information about the healthcare industry and top schools, and the new article is a supplement to the collection.
The methodology for the review began with a list of more than 170 renowned European universities listed on QS World University Rankings. Editors considered seven crucial data points, which were weighted equally, such as number of medical programs available to bachelor's degree students, student-to-faculty ratio, university reputation with employers and percentage of international students.
"We wanted to highlight some of the excellent opportunities to study healthcare outside the U.S.," said site editor Shel Goldstein. "These present some outstanding options perhaps not presently top of mind with U.S. students."
Cost is a key consideration for many graduate students, and an estimated annual tuition for each school is included in the piece. During the elimination process, researchers for the article learned that a few of the top European master's degrees in healthcare cost considerably less than U.S.-based degree programs. The article gives the featured schools a chance to shine with a photograph and a brief description of each along with links for more information.
"30 Great European Universities for Studying Healthcare Abroad" makes a handy tool to compare the features and costs of overseas schools, and it is available now at this URL: http://www.topmastersinhealthcare.com/best/european-universities-studying-healthcare-abroad.
Below are the 30 European schools for healthcare administration and their locations as listed in the article:
30. University of York: Heslington, England, United Kingdom
29. University of Nottingham: Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
28. University of Warwick: Coventry, England, United Kingdom
27. University College Dublin: Dublin, Ireland
26. Technische Universitat Munchen: Munchen, Germany
25. Cardiff University: Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
24. University of Groningen: Groningen, Netherlands
23. Queen's University Belfast: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
22. Universitat Zurich: Zurich, Switzerland
21. Universite de Geneve: Geneva, Switzerland
20. University of Glasgow: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
19. Newcastle University: Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
18. University of Copenhagen: Copenhagen, Denmark
17. University of Southampton: Southampton, England, United Kingdom
16. University of Birmingham: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
15. Trinity College Dublin: Dublin, Ireland
14. University of Liverpool: Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
13. Queen Mary University of London: London, England, United Kingdom
12. The University of Manchester: Manchester, England, United Kingdom
11. University of St. Andrews: St. Andrews, Scotland, United Kingdom
10. Imperial College London: St. London, England, United Kingdom
9. Maastricht University: Maastricht, Netherlands
8. University College London: London, England, United Kingdom
7. University of Bristol: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
6. Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne: Lausanne, Switzerland
5. University of Edinburgh: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
4. King's College London: London, England, United Kingdom
3. University of Cambridge: Cambridge, England, United Kingdom
2. ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology): Zurich, Switzerland
1. University of Oxford: Oxford, England, United Kingdom
About: Top Master's in Healthcare Administration is on a mission to help graduate students find the best degree programs and learn about careers in healthcare. Visit the site to discover scholarships, internships, mobile apps, blogs, infographics, featured articles and rankings for top healthcare programs.
Contact: Shel Goldstein
SOURCE Top Master's in Healthcare Administration