SAN FRANCISCO, May 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Join 6sense, the industry's leading predictive intelligence platform for B2B marketing and sales, at SiriusDecisions Summit on May 17, 2017 at 12:30 PM to discuss SiriusDecisions' Next-Generation Demand Waterfall and the next steps to consider for implementation. The Next-Generation Demand Waterfall will be revealed during the SiriusDecisions keynote by Kerry Cunningham and Terry Flaherty and will emphasize the critical need to move the top of the waterfall up the funnel and begin with an understanding of Total Addressable Market (TAM).
6sense will take this approach one step further and explain how full funnel buyer intelligence can uncover TAMnow™ – which finds buyers that are not only a fit for an organization's solution, but are also actively in-market now. Attend 6sense's presentation to learn:
- How to identify Total Addressable Market
- How to find Total Addressable Market Now (TAMnow)
- How to execute on a TAMnow, account-centric approach to demand creation; and employ a Full Funnel Activation™ strategy from brand to demand to closed-won
- How to measure the success of your TAMnow Full Funnel Activation strategy
- How to use this approach to build trust, efficiency, and improved metrics across sales and marketing
"We couldn't be happier to see SiriusDecisions validating our approach of prioritizing prospects that are in an active buying cycle and taking an account-centric focus to demand creation," said 6sense CEO and founder Amanda Kahlow. "With a full funnel buyer intelligence and activation platform, marketers can now connect the signals from buyers across all channels to find their TAMnow, gain visibility into their needs and then reach them with the right message – all while measuring the attribution of marketing's successes and impact."
6sense will cover these topics while referencing examples of organizations who are aligning their demand centers and sales teams to this approach such as Cisco, Netsuite, PGi, Arkadin, Panasas, Lenovo, Dell, Box, Qlik and others who have implemented the Next-Generation Demand Waterfall and witnessed success across the entire funnel, including increased pipeline, optimized spend, higher win rates, larger average deal sizes and improved campaign efficiency. Examples include:
- PGi: witnessed a 58% faster time to close, lift in win rates and 4x the average deal size
- Dell: saw a 3x lift on MQL to SQL conversion, a 2x-6x lift in opportunity size, 50% higher deal sizes, and a 12x return in media spend
- Cisco: achieved a 3x higher MQL to SQL conversion rate than any other campaign ever run, 5x higher average opportunity size and 13x more pipeline than three other intent vendors combined
- Panasas: experienced 4x lift in account-based marketing media conversions
"In B2B, the SiriusDecisions Demand Waterfall is recognized as the standard for measuring the health of demand creation and demand management processes," said SiriusDecisions lead analyst Kerry Cunningham in his keynote abstract. "Since the Demand Waterfall was re-architected five years ago, demand creation strategies and supporting technologies have continued to evolve rapidly. As a result, it is time once again to evolve this iconic model to provide B2B organizations deeper insight and enhanced visibility into demand creation performance."
If you're interested in hearing more about how 6sense's customers are already early adopters of the Next-Generation Demand Waterfall, register here for the upcoming session at SiriusDecisions Summit on May 17 at 12:30 PM.
6sense's mission is to empower marketing and sales teams with 100 percent visibility into buyers; who they are, needs and timing. 6sense provides marketers with omni-channel connectivity and visibility from brand to demand to revenue. 6sense's patent-protected predictions power all downstream sales and marketing systems with intelligence on who is in an active buying cycle, with what products, when they will buy and where they are in the buyer's journey. 6sense enables intelligent growth resulting in new pipeline, higher marketing to sales conversions, larger opportunity size and increased sales productivity and effectiveness as teams focus on the right buyers with a need now.
CONTACT: Devon Swanson, 831-737-3132, email@example.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/6sense-to-discuss-siriusdecisions-next-generation-demand-waterfall-at-siriusdecisions-summit-2017-300453859.html