GIBRALTAR, May 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
888.com, the world's favourite in online gaming destination, announces the launch of Clash of the Titans, an exclusive video slot online game. Only available in the 888casino slots arena, Clash of the Titans is based on the popular 2010 theatrical release and will launch to coincide with the release of the film sequel, "Wrath of the Titans." The video slot game is an action-packed tribute to the ultimate struggle of men against gods, and adds to the ever-growing portfolio of top notch games in the 888casino arena.
Itai Pazner, Senior VP, Head of B2C Division says: "This superb game marks another great milestone for 888. We are thrilled to be working with Warner Bros. to bring this game to life for Titans fans and gamers alike, and look forward to developing and deploying more new games this year and next together.″
Clash of the Titans is just one of the many exciting and exclusive games available in 888casino.
You don't need the luck of the gods to win big in Clash of the Titans because at 888casino you can enjoy the new game with real money bonuses!
So it is time to go watch the movie, then come home and enjoy the game!
To check out the new Clash of the Titans video slot online game and 888casino promotions, including the 365 Free Spins to Win a Million, go to http://www.888casino.com.
- 888 is one of the world's most popular online gaming entertainment and solutions providers
- Founded in 1997, 888 has been at the forefront of the online gaming industry for over a decade
- 888.com offers a comprehensive gaming experience - including casino, poker, bingo and sports betting - through a number of leading brands in regulated markets around the world
- 888.com can be used in 22 different languages in 176 countries worldwide
- 888 is committed to an industry leading corporate and social responsibility programme, and provides a safe, fun, fair, regulated and secure gaming environment
- 888 is licensed and regulated by the Government of Gibraltar, and is listed on the London Stock Exchange
About Clash of the Titans
In Clash of the Titans, the ultimate struggle for power pits men against kings and kings against gods. But the war between the gods themselves could destroy the world. Born of a god but raised as a man, Perseus (Sam Worthington) is helpless to save his family from Hades (Ralph Fiennes), vengeful god of the underworld. With nothing left to lose, Perseus volunteers to lead a dangerous mission to defeat Hades before he can seize power from Zeus (Liam Neeson) and unleash hell on earth.
The film was directed by Louis Leterrier from a screenplay by Travis Beacham and Phil Hay & Matt Manfredi, based on the motion picture Clash of the Titans, directed by Desmond Davis and written by Beverley Cross. The film was produced by Basil Iwanyk and Kevin De La Noy. The executive producers are Richard D. Zanuck, Thomas Tull, Jon Jashni and William Fay.
CLASH OF THE TITANS and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Turner Entertainment Co.