888games £400,000 Jackpot is a Prime Hunting Target
Jul 09, 2012, 03:00 ET
GIBRALTAR, July 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
It's open season at 888games and players are invited to hunt the 888games jackpots with free cash bonuses every day until July 24th 2012. Everyone gets to take a shot at more than £400,000 in 888games' exciting jackpots!
Active players get a double money bonus to hit the jackpot, £20 bonus with each £20 deposit to target any of the exciting jackpots, and they can do it again each day until the promotion end. Registered players get an extra £20, and new players can try to bag a jackpot with £5 absolutely free!
The 888games hunt is on, someone has to hit one of these amazing jackpots*:
- Leprechaun's Luck - presently over £400,000
- Super Cubes - presently over £15,000
- Chain reactors - presently over £88,000
- Alice's Wonderland - presently over £51,000
- The Amazing Spiderman - presently over £9,000
So, what are you waiting for, sound the horn and let's get the jackpot hunt started.
*Amounts correct at time of going to press, for updated Jackpot amounts go to http://www.888games.com
Featuring over 117 exciting online casino games, big money jackpots and thrilling action, with more games being added all the time, your players will be spoilt for choice at 888games.
To find out more about the games available at 888games and other promotions, go to http://www.888games.com .
- 888 is one of the world's most popular online gaming entertainment and solutions providers
- Founded in 1997, 888 has been at the forefront of the online gaming industry for over a decade
- 888.com offers a comprehensive gaming experience - including casino, poker, bingo and sports betting - through a number of leading brands in regulated markets around the world
- 888.com can be used in 22 different languages in 176 countries worldwide
- 888 is committed to an industry leading corporate and social responsibility programme, and provides a safe, fun, fair, regulated and secure gaming environment
- 888 is licensed and regulated by the Government of Gibraltar, and is listed on the London Stock Exchange
Share this article