JACKSONVILLE, Fla., April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- UltraTech International, Inc., leaders in the environmental compliance industry have recently added Ultra-S3 to their innovative product line. The oxidizing system quickly removes hydrogen sulfide from wastewater, drastically reducing or eliminating odor and corrosion. Click here to learn more and see case studies of facilities already using Ultra-S3 or call at 800.764.9549.
In high concentrations, hydrogen sulfide can cause shock, convulsions, inability to breathe, extremely rapid unconsciousness, coma and death with as little as a single breath. Ultra-S3 is an effective oxidizing system that has been used successfully to reduce hydrogen sulfide levels around the world for more than a decade. It has been used in a wide variety of industries from chemical processing plants to sewage treatment facilities and animal farms. It is cost effective and will treat many recalcitrant chemicals such as hydrogen sulfide (H2S), benzene, methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE), toluene, trichloroethylene, and many others.
- Efficient –It provides a rapid reaction that results in oxidation of contaminants to primarily CO2 and H2O
- Easy – It requires minimal capital infrastructure investment
- Economical – It costs 30-60% less than other competitive treatment solutions on the market.
- Safe – It is classified as non-hazardous under the Toxic Substance Control Act of 1976 (TSCA).
- Cost-effective - It provides a good return on Investment (ROI) by substantially prolonging infrastructure life.
- Targeted – It targets problem compounds without destroying environmentally beneficial microbes.
UltraTech International, Inc. was formed in 1993 with one goal in mind: to create the world's finest offering of spill containment and spill response products. Since then, its vision has expanded into additional product categories and the company now features a product line that consists of over 350 unique products.
Focusing intensely on meeting customer needs in an innovative and cost-effective manner, the company has introduced an average of 20 new products per year. UltraTech's design and development team is credited with over 60 patents. They are industry leaders in spill containment, stormwater management, facility protection, construction compliance and oil spill response.
SOURCE UltraTech International, Inc.