NEW YORK, May 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CALLAHEAD Corporation, New York's largest portable toilet company airs its nautical themed video intro. A video design by Charles W. Howard, CALLAHEAD President & CEO, is a masterpiece. It represents the very essence of Mr. Howard's inspiration of the company he built while raising the portable sanitation industry to a higher standard. The thrilling twenty second video animation portrays a sailor on an old world sail boat traveling through high seas and heavy rain storm. The video immediately captivates the audience through sight and sound. The adrenaline-charged music is accompanied by sounds of a raging storm as the sailor is struggling towards the ships "Head." Once at the ships head, the sailor enters a classic style wooden portable toilet complete with a traditional half-moon shape opening on the door. An inspirational melody begins as the sounds of the storm fade. In closing the scene transports from the ship up through the clouds to illustrate the "CALLAHEAD" brand. It was Mr. Howard's intention to begin the scene with intensity, as he believes all businesses experience in their effort to survive. The CALLAHEAD name reveals his company is here to solve all of your portable sanitation problems. Ingeniously the short video intro brings the viewer from a negative to a positive with CALLAHEAD coming to the rescue.
Of course there is a lot more to the nautical old world concepts Mr. Howard depicts throughout his company. In fact, the name CALLAHEAD comes from the term "head" of a ship. Historically "head" is what sailors called a ships bathroom because it was located at the ships head. Suitably, the name CALLAHEAD means "to call for a toilet." The CALLAHEAD brand also relates to the history of the very start of the portable toilet industry which began in the 1940's in the ship building yards of Long Beach, California. The "porta potty" was invented to save laborers working on ships from time traveling to and from the restroom and inspired the creation of the first wooden portable toilet.
Though for Mr. Howard the nautical way is not only familiar to him through history lessons on the portable toilet industry, it has been his way of life. Born on an island in Queens New York on Jamaica Bay lies the small town of Broad Channel where Mr. Howard grew up. His house was on stilts and surrounded by water on three sides. Raised by a family of fishermen, Mr. Howard spent his youth fishing, boating and water skiing just as most of his neighbors did. Mr. Howard does what most of us aspire to do, use our life experiences to do what we know and love while creating innovations to solve life's problems.
CALLAHEAD is a family business that started in 1976. It is no surprise they are New York's preferred portable toilet company. For decades CALLAHEAD has been providing only the highest quality equipment to resolve every portable sanitation need. They have established their dedication by consistently delivering the best sanitary cleaning service throughout New York City's Five Boroughs, all of Nassau and Suffolk on Long Island, and Westchester County. CALLAHEAD commands 70% of New York's portable toilet market with the other 30% divided among the remaining 20+ New York companies.
Mr. Howard continues to explore the nautical world in search of his new inspiration for his next groundbreaking invention for portable toilet industry. He, along with his wife, Kimberly and their 5 children, spend vacation time in nautical locations such as Newport, R.I., Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, MA during the summer. Mr. Howard not only feels at peace on the water but is also his most creative. It is where he comes up with most of his innovative ideas to develop his company. Mr. Howard firmly believes the best way to evolve any industry is to appreciate the history of how and why it was created. By incorporating his own life experiences and understanding all aspects of his industry's history, Mr. Howard continues to create new technology to advance the portable sanitation industry. The CALLAHEAD mission statement, "To Develop and Evolve a Human Necessity" and Mr. Howard's innovative spirit is what makes CALLAHEAD the portable toilet company in which all others attempt to emulate.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/a-new-york-corporation-with-old-world-nautical-concepts-introduces-its-new-company-video-intro-300075817.html
SOURCE CALLAHEAD Corp.