DUBLIN, July 07, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/99zjpf/a_practical) has announced the addition of the "A Practical Approach to Veterinary Vaccine Development & Registration in the EU" conference to their offering.
'A Practical Approach to Veterinary Vaccine Development and Registration in the EU' seminar has been designed to give practical advice and guidance on how to successfully develop market approval in the EU. The programme will take participants through a step-by-step approach to the process and will also provide key guidance on how to maintain market approval once achieved. The workshops will assist delegates to gain a better understanding of the requirements in practice. There will be ample time for discussion during the two days.
Benefits in Attending:
- Establish what data you need to generate for your application and how to present the data in your dossier
- Clarify how to submit your dossier for Market Approval (MA)
- Understand how to maintain your MA review process
- Know to maintain your MA's once you have them
- Consider the implications of the forthcoming review of the Veterinary Medicines Regulation
A Certificate of Attendance for Professional Development will be given to each participant who completes the course.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/99zjpf/a_practical
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets