LOS ANGELES, July 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Recently launched on Kickstarter, izzbie ONE is a private VPN (virtual private network) that is the simplest way to access your home and office networks. Users simply plug the device in at home and can access their personal network using their mobile device or computer through the izzbie ONE app, from anywhere in the world. The campaign surpassed its goal by 400% and will be ready to ship product in October 2018.
Unlike other remote access devices, izzbie One creates a private tunnel to access your home network, without needing to carry any additional hardware. You may access the network through its simple mobile app via mobile, computer or tablet.
Uniquely izzbie uses a proprietary protocol which is not affected by common VPN blocks, giving users complete access to geolocation restricted internet content. Get access from anywhere in the world.
Izzbie uses advanced Software Defined Network technology that combines unlimited number of home and office networks into one Virtual Mesh Network. Once the user logs in the izzbie app, he/she has instant access to all network devices in all of their homes and offices.
izzbie One has Features of izzbie ONE:
- Access via simple mobile app - No hardware to take with you, access izzbie ONE from your mobile or laptop computer anywhere in the world.
- No Geo Restriction - it doesn't matter what country you are in, access web contents by leveraging the geolocation of your home networks..
- Access your home devices - The simplest way to access your home devices and systems through a single device.
- Secure, private Internet - provides end-to-end military grade encryption that will protect your data from hackers.
- Share with family and friends - Users can also create a virtual mesh network to share with friends and family anywhere.
izzbie ONE is now available on Kickstarter, expecting to ship in October 2018. The starting price for one device is $129 USD with a one year included subscription, available only during the Kickstarter pre-order.