NEW YORK, Aug. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Accomplice, the first all-in-one mobile application in the U.S. combining food delivery, car service and rideshare, launched today giving consumers the power to explore, compare, request, purchase and track services across different on-demand categories. Consumers can now conveniently access just one app instead of multiple applications to compare and combine options via smart recommendations, sort by ratings, proximity or price and checkout. Accomplice is available for free in the App Store for all iOS devices.
"The average person has 30 apps installed and uses 10 apps per day. Sorting and toggling between so many apps for different services isn't making life easier for the user," said Hani Samaan, Founder and CEO of Accomplice. "Accomplice solves the problem of app fatigue and creates an all-in-one mobile environment, resulting in a powerful synergy among the apps consumers use daily."
Accomplice combines options across rideshare and car services, Lyft and Flit, as well as food delivery service, delivery.com, and crowd-sourced restaurant reviews from Yelp, bringing more business to partners and affiliates nationwide. Additional partners and services, like grocery and alcohol delivery, will be integrated over the coming months.
"Accomplice has successfully leveraged our API to build an exciting user experience through mobile cross-selling opportunities," said Nat Brogadir, VP of Business Development and Finance of delivery.com. "We look forward to driving orders through their platform."
Accomplice features include:
- Compare options and discover offers across various apps including Lyft, Flit, Yelp and Delivery.com, to find the best available deal near you.
- Coordinate a ride home, order food to be delivered when you arrive, and pay for everything, all at the same time within one app.
- Discover services and providers easily based on speed or your wallet, without the need to download a ton of apps.
- Schedule rides up to 30 days in advance and order from multiple restaurants at the same time.
- Request and pay for a number of services in one single checkout experience.
- Track arrival times in one seamless interface, without the need to download multiple apps.
Accomplice is now available for download on Apple's App Store. The Accomplice team will also be exhibiting in the E-Commerce/Marketplace Pavilion of Startup Alley at TechCrunch Disrupt in San Francisco September 18-20.
Accomplice is a mobile app marketplace that integrates commonly-used apps from a variety of on-demand verticals, empowering consumers to explore, compare, request, purchase and track purchases in one streamlined mobile interface. For partners and affiliates, Accomplice reaches new customers by tapping into latent demand on mobile, while growing top line revenue. The company is headquartered in New York City. For more information, please visit http://www.accomplice-app.com/.
Vice President of Public Relations
Senior Director, Business Development and Communications
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/accomplice-launches-as-the-first-all-in-one-app-for-on-demand-services-300511300.html
SOURCE Accomplice (TM)