LOS ANGELES, Feb. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- A successful business isn't just about the bottom line. After all, in today's economy, a company's financial health can waver from one day to the next. The measure of success for many businesses is survival. That's why organizations that demonstrate predictable, profitable growth deserve recognition.
Management Action Programs (MAP) (http://www.mapconsulting.com) has designated 10 such companies to receive the prestigious Presidential Award - an honor bestowed on organizations that have achieved their strategic goals by developing a culture of accountability. MAP has been a business-plan execution partner to over 13,000 companies since 1960. Through an integration of business-process discipline and leadership development, MAP accelerates the performance of its clients to establish a competitive advantage.
"Each of the award recipients has leveraged the power of the MAP Vital Factors® System to build a culture of accountability and develop high-performing leaders," says Walt Zeglinski, president/CEO of MAP. "And considering the challenges that still exist in our economy, the achievements of these winners are especially impressive. No doubt, their commitment to practicing MAP's business-process discipline and maximizing the talent of their people has allowed them to outpace their competitors."
The 2010 Presidential Award recognizes excellence in business-plan execution and achievement of Vital Factor Goals. The criteria for the honor include:
- Implementation of the MAP Management System™ throughout the organization;
- Significant improvement in company Vital Factors, the critical elements that sustain growth;
- Establishment of consistent, effective leadership that provides clear company direction;
- Reinforcement of company values through consistently "walking the talk"; and
- Demonstration of the overall hard work of its executives, management and employees.
Winners of MAP's 2010 Presidential Award will receive recognition from MAP's leadership and consulting team, media/public acknowledgement, and mentions through MAP's website and cutting-edge communications. This year's winners include:
- Pacific National Group - http://www.pacnatgroup.com
- J.L. Patterson and Associates - http://www.jlpatterson.com
- Traveler Guitar - http://www.travelerguitar.com
- Pierre Sprinkler & Landscape - http://www.pierresprinkler.com
- Kelly-Moore Paints - http://www.kellymoore.com
- Superior Press - http://www.superior-press.com
- Straub Construction, Inc. - http://www.straubinc.com
- AbilityFirst - http://www.abilityfirst.org
- Massage Envy - http://www.massageenvy.com
For over 50 years, Management Action Programs (MAP) has worked with organizations nationwide. MAP has helped 160,000 leaders in over 13,000 organizations create sustainable results. The MAP Vital Factors® System has achieved these results through the unique integration of strategic focus, accountability coaching and leadership development. MAP's best-selling book, "Vital Factors, The Secret to Transforming Your Business - And Your Life," tells the story of how MAP clients overcame tremendous challenges to achieve phenomenal success. For more information, visit: http://www.mapconsulting.com
SOURCE Management Action Programs