NEEDHAM, Mass., Sept. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- AccuFund, Inc. (www.accufund.com), a nonprofit financial improvement specialist, received the 2017 5-Star Rating from CPA Practice Advisors. CPA Practice Advisors assessed AccuFund's Nonprofit Accounting System in the areas of basic system functions, core fund accounting capabilities, add-on module selection, financial statements and reporting, integration, and support.
CPA Practice Advisors describes, "AccuFund is an excellent option for the mid-sized nonprofit organization that is looking for a product that can grow along with their organization. Conveniently, both on-premise and cloud-based versions of the product are available, and AccuFund Anywhere is a good solution for the smaller nonprofit that is looking to move away from off-the-shelf software to a more robust system."
Product strengths detailed in AccuFund's 5-Star Review include:
- Both on-premise and cloud/online version available
- Strong set of core modules
- Robust selection of add-on modules
- Seamless integration with Salesforce for fundraising/development activity
Additional highlights of AccuFund's 5-Star Review include:
- "Easily handles multiple transaction types, including grant and project budget entries, budget revisions, allocations, encumbrances, memo entries and closing entries."
- "AccuFund can easily handle multiple budget types, including financial, grant and project budget."
- "Report templates are available for a variety of report types including Trial Balance, Balance Sheet by Fund, Combining Balance Sheet, Revenue and Expenses, and Statement of Cash Flows, along with others. All reports created in AccuFund can be viewed on screen, printed, emailed directly to recipients, exported to Excel or as a CSV file, or saved as an HTML file or PDF."
- "AccuFund offers system users a variety of help options including a variety of system wizards, webinars, on-site training, train the trainer training, and a variety of product videos designed to provide a system overview."
Read the Full CPA Practice Advisors Review: http://www.cpapracticeadvisor.com/review/12347676/2017-review-of-accufund-for-nonprofits
"We are honored CPA Practice Advisors continues to view our nonprofit accounting software systems deserving of 5 Stars. We work diligently with our nonprofit and government clients as well as our local resellers to continue making product updates and enhancements to address the expanding needs of our clients and ultimately their communities," explains AccuFund president, Peter Stam.
The AccuFund Nonprofit Accounting Systems offers all the core modules nonprofits and government entities expect: General Ledger, Financial Reporting, Budget Reporting, AP, Cash Receipts, Bank Reconciliation, Forms & Report Generator, Dashboards and User Security System.
Robust add-on modules include: Budget Development, Payroll & Labor Distribution, Grants Management, Human Resources, Fixed Assets, AR with Inventory and Responsible Party Billing, Allocation Management, Purchasing with Inventory, Online Requisitions, Loan Management, and Representative Payee.
AccuFund also offers payroll clients a robust Employee Web Portal for time sheet and self service benefits.
Read the Full CPA Practice Advisors Review:
AccuFund, Inc. is a nonprofit financial improvement systems specialist. AccuFund uses award-winning financial software, consulting services and industry best practices to help organizations streamline processes, improve efficiency and lower costs. Their nonprofit financial solutions are available on-premise or cloud-based.
AccuFund provides scalable accounting software systems to nonprofit organizations and government agencies. AccuFund's products are available exclusively through Value Added Resellers (VARs) located throughout the United States. The VARs provide AccuFund's customers with cost-effective onsite training and installation assistance. For more information, call 877-872-2228, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.accufund.com/nonprofit-accounting-software/accounting/nonprofit-accounting.
Kristen Faiola, Marketing & Media
400 Hillside Ave.
Needham, MA 02494
Phone: 781-433-0233 ext. 231 Fax: 781-453-0460
SOURCE AccuFund, Inc.