SKOKIE, Ill., June 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuity, the leading provider of global payment routing data, anti-money laundering (AML) screening software and services, is introducing a new version of Compliance Link, its modular, enterprise-wide interdiction screening solution. Version 1.3 of the hosted solution will be available to customers later this month and features several enhancements that will help to streamline users' screening processes.
Used by clients worldwide, Accuity's Compliance Link allows organizations to consolidate their screening and match review processes by providing a single, scalable, multi-functional solution, combining the benefits of the screening filters that Accuity customers have come to rely on since 1994 with features and functionality essential to today's compliance requirements.
Version 1.3 of Compliance Link features several important enhancements including:
- Customizable intermediary match statuses to align with customer business processes and vernacular
- Formatting of information as well as printing directly from the review screen, removing steps from the match review process
- A new view, specifically designed for transactions, enabling users to review all matches within a single input record simultaneously reducing the time required to clear matches
- A new match type indicator (i.e. PEP vs. sanctions list match) allowing users to define separate workflows depending on the type of list the match is against
- Renaming of final match identifiers to more accurately reflect their true statuses (i.e. "Good" is now called "False Positive" and "Blocked" is now called "True Match")
"Accuity has a well-established history of supplying the market with innovative solutions that facilitate AML and KYC compliance," said Brent Newman, Accuity's managing director of Product and Data. "We are committed to enhancing Compliance Link with new features and functionality that will help our users streamline their processes and realize savings in both effort and money spent on compliance activities."
Accuity will be showcasing the new version of Compliance Link at this week's ABA Regulatory Compliance Conference being held in San Diego, CA. Attendees can visit Accuity at Booth #409 to see a sneak preview of the enhancements. Others can learn more about the new version of Compliance Link by contacting ComplianceLinkInfo@AccuitySolutions.com.
Accuity is the leading provider of global payment routing data, AML screening software and services that allow organizations, across multiple industries, to maximize efficiency and facilitate compliance of their transactions. As the Official Registrar of ABA Routing Numbers since 1911, Accuity maintains the most authoritative and comprehensive databases globally with a reputation built on the accuracy and quality of our data, products and services. For more than 150 years, our worldwide clients, located in over 150 countries, have included C-level executives, managers, and technology professionals. The solutions and services we provide are packaged in multiple formats to serve their diverse needs. For more information, please visit www.accuitysolutions.com.