PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ACI Clinical has successfully launched the newest evolution of its endpoint adjudication technology. AIMS™ 3.1 cost-effectively streamlines and standardizes the workflow for Endpoint Adjudication Committees (EAC), with client feedback exceeding expectations. "We are thrilled with the reaction from our network of world-renowned medical experts", reports Committee Specialist, William Stedman. "They have found the electronic voting system elegant and easy to use."
As a leader in endpoint adjudication, ACI recognized the special requirements of EACs, such as statistically-based case distribution algorithms. ACI then built AIMS™ 3.1 to be specifically purposed for committee facilitation, 21 CFR Part 11-compliant and configurable to meet the individual needs of any clinical program. These aspects differentiate it from the few other marketed technologies, most of which have been adapted from existing EDC or central imaging systems.
AIMS™ 3.1 significantly increases efficiencies in case packaging, case distribution, member case review, and voting. Metrics include 100% on time setup of EAC databases, < 5 days from event to decision, < 2 days from vote to decision and < 2 days to close the EAC database. A study comparing identical case processing abilities between AIMS™ 3.1 and the previous version showed a 50% increase in performance, with EAC members doubling their speed of processing cases.
- Case Initiation and Distribution: Automatically attaches a voting form to the case file and distributes it to all active EAC members according to pre-defined rules
- Speedy Case Packaging: Automatically packages source documents that sites/CRAs/sponsor upload to support a case for EAC review, alerting ACI to query on source document collection
- Voting: Pre-programmed randomization schedules alert EAC members to cases awaiting voting, and allows them to submit their votes directly within the system once the vote is electronically signed
- Voting Form Review: Alerts ACI to review member votes to either accept or query them
- Panel Case Management: Automatically packages case file details in preparation for review with the entire committee
- Decision Data: ACI creates decisions based on independent voting by EAC members, and transfers the decision data to the sponsor
- Reporting: Sponsor can access a variety of 24/7 real-time metrics reports
About ACI Clinical
ACI Clinical is a specialty group that manages Endpoint Adjudication Committees and Data Monitoring Committees, with related Data and Advisory services, in order to enhance trial integrity and prepare data for publication, submission, and approval.
For more information, contact:
SOURCE ACI Clinical