LONDON, March 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- "The increasing use of active noise and vibration control system to enhance passenger comfort is one of the key factors expected to drive the growth of the market"
The active noise and vibration control system market is projected to grow from USD 2.16 billion in 2016 to USD 2.93 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.15% during the forecast period. Growth of this market is mainly driven by the increasing usage of active methods for damping noise and vibration in aircraft to enhance passenger comfort. However, component reliability issues of the active noise and vibration control system can restrain the growth of the market.
"The hardware segment is estimated to lead the active noise and vibration control system market in 2016"
The active noise and vibration control system market has been segmented based on component into hardware and software. The hardware segment has been categorized into sensors, controllers, actuators, and pilot & crew communication systems. Among these, the actuators subsegment is estimated to lead the hardware segment in 2016. This component helps aircraft to reduce vibration coming from engine actuators.
"The vibration segment is estimated to lead the active noise and vibration control system market in 2016"
Based on application, the vibration segment is estimated to lead the active noise and vibration control system market in 2016. Increasing adoption of active vibration control systems in rotary wing aircraft is expected to drive the growth of the segment. In addition, increase in deliveries of rotorcraft in Europe and Asia-Pacific is anticipated to boost the growth of the vibration segment in the coming years.
"North America is expected to dominate the active noise and vibration control system market during the forecast period"
North America is expected to dominate the active noise and vibration control system market during the forecast period from 2016 to 2022. Countries considered for market analysis in the North America region include the U.S. and Canada. The general and commercial aviation industry in the North America region has witnessed considerable growth over the past few years, owing to increase in aircraft deliveries. In addition, growth in the aviation sector and air travel is expected to drive the demand for ANVCS in the region. Leading active noise and vibration control system manufacturers such as LORD Corporation (U.S.) and Moog Inc. (U.S.) are headquartered in this region.
Break-up of profile of primary participants in the active noise and vibration control system market:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C Level – 35%, Director Level – 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region – North America - 45%, Europe – 20%, Asia-Pacific – 30%, and RoW – 5%
Major companies profiled in this report include LORD Corporation (U.S.), Ultra Electronics Holdings plc. (U.K.), and Moog Inc. (U.S.).
This research report categorizes the active noise and vibration control system market based on component (hardware and software), application (noise and vibration), and platform (commercial and military). These segments and subsegments have been analyzed across major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW).
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analyses — industry analysis (industry trends), company profiles, emerging and high-growth segments of the market, high-growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on active noise and vibration control system systems offered by top players in the market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and major contracts in the active noise and vibration control system market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets – the report analyses the markets for active noise and vibration control system systems across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the active noise and vibration control system market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the active noise and vibration control system market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4775353/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/active-noise-and-vibration-control-system-market-by-component-application-platform-and-region---global-forecast-to-2022-300426540.html