NEW YORK, July 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
ACI Association has initiated research coverage on Transgenomic, Inc. (NASDAQ: TBIO). Select highlights from the internally released reports are being made available to the general public (included below), with access to the entirety of the research available to new members.
Today, membership is open to readers on a complementary basis at the following URL: http://www.aciassociation.com/?c=TBIO
Highlights from our TBIO Report include:
- Launch of the Transgenomic Leukodystrophy NGS Panel - On July 14, 2015, Transgenomic, Inc. announced the launch of the Transgenomic Leukodystrophy NGS Panel for the diagnosis of leukodystrophy.
- Transgenomic Leukodystrophy Highlights - Leukodystrophies are difficult to diagnose and requires years of testing for definitive diagnoses. Earlier, brain MRI scans were commonly used, but often provided non-specific results. The test includes 137 genes and incorporates all of the genes Global Leukodystrophy Initiative (GLIA) Consortium recommends for testing.
- Management Views on the Launch - Commenting on the launch of Leukodystrophy NGS Panel, Paul Kinnon, President and CEO of Transgenomic said, "Leukodystrophy comprises a group of devastating genetic diseases that have been difficult to diagnose and almost impossible to treat."
- Launch of ICEme™ Mutation Enrichment Kits - On July 1, 2015, Transgenomic, Inc. announced the commercial availability of ICEme™ Mutation Enrichment Kits for cancer research globally. The kits are based on Transgenomic's Multiplexed ICE COLD-PCR™ (MX-ICP) technology.
- Features of ICEme Kits - ICEme Mutation Enrichment Kits helps cancer researchers accelerate the discovery of biomarkers, aid cancer research and eventually improve cancer patient diagnosis and treatment. Further, the Company added that ICEme Kits are available for mutations in numerous important cancer-related genes including BRAF, EGFR, KRAS, NRAS & PIK3CA, which are routinely studied for research on colorectal, non-small cell lung (NSCLC) and breast cancer, as well as melanoma.
- Management's Comment - Commenting on the ICEme Kits, Paul Kinnon, President and Chief Executive Officer of Transgenomic, said, "These kits allow researchers to supercharge the sequencing platforms already present in their labs, including Sanger, NGS and dd PCR, to achieve greatly improved detection-up to a 500-fold increase-simply by adding the ICEme Kits to their current workflow. The unsurpassed sensitivity of the ICEme Kits also means they can be used with most types of patient samples, including plasma and urine."
To find out how this influences our rating on Transgenomic, Inc. read the full report in its entirety here: http://www.aciassociation.com/?c=TBIO
About ACI Association:
Active Charter Investors Association ("ACI Association") produces regular sponsored and non-sponsored reports, articles, stock market blogs, and popular investment newsletters covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and micro-cap stocks. ACI Association has two distinct and independent departments. One department produces non-sponsored analyst certified content generally in the form of press releases, articles and reports covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and the other produces sponsored content (in most cases not reviewed by a registered analyst), which typically consists of compensated investment newsletters, articles and reports covering listed stocks and micro-caps. Such sponsored content is outside the scope of procedures detailed below.
ACI Association has not been compensated; directly or indirectly; for producing or publishing this document.
PRESS RELEASE PROCEDURES:
The non-sponsored content contained herein has been prepared by a writer (the "Author") and is fact checked and reviewed by a third party research service company (the "Reviewer"). Rohit Tuli, a CFA® charter holder (the "CFA®"), provides necessary guidance in preparing the document templates. The Reviewer has reviewed and revised the content, as necessary, based on sound investment judgment and publicly available information which is believed to be reliable. The Reviewer and the CFA® have not performed any independent investigations or forensic audits to validate the information herein. Unless otherwise noted, any content outside of this document has no association with the Author, the Reviewer, or the CFA® (collectively referred to as the "Production Team") in any way. The Production Team is compensated on a fixed monthly basis and do not hold any positions of interest in any of the securities mentioned herein.
ACI Association, the Author, the Reviewer and the CFA® (collectively referred to as the "Publishers") are not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by the Publishers whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. The Publishers expressly disclaim any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Additionally, the Publishers do not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
NOT AN OFFERING
This document is not intended as an offering, recommendation, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned or discussed, and is to be used for informational purposes only. Please read all associated disclosures and disclaimers in full before investing. Neither ACI Association nor any party affiliated with us is a registered investment adviser or broker-dealer with any agency or in any jurisdiction whatsoever. To download our report(s), read our disclosures, or for more information, visit http://www.aciassociation.com/.
ACI Association is not available to residents of Belarus, Cuba, Canada, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or Somalia. Do not send email to robottrap (at) aciassociation.com.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.