NEW YORK, July 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Increasing demand for durable products to drive the additive masterbatch market"
The market size of additive masterbatch is projected to reach USD 3.40 billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 6.0% between 2016 and 2021. The rising demand for durable and advanced products is driving the market for additive masterbatch. The rise in use of plastics in heavy and light packing drives the demand for additive masterbatch. China is the largest market for additive masterbatch o because of rising demand from the end-use industries such as automotive, packaging, and others.
"Antimicrobial additive masterbatch to dominate the market during the forecast period"
The high demand for antimicrobial additive masterbatch is backed by growing use of plastics in day-to-day activities. Additive masterbatch is used in several end-use industries such as consumer goods, construction & building, automotive, and agriculture. The flame retardant additive masterbatch is important for fire prevention in the abovementioned industries to delay ignition time. Flame retardant additives are mixed while processing plastics to obtain essential flame retardant property.
"Asia-Pacific to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period"
Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing additive masterbatch market, in terms of value. The increased consumption of plastics in the region has led to the expansion of plastic manufacturing plants. The per capita consumption of plastics is estimated to rise significantly during the forecast period. The rising demand for plastics in food, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods packaging applications is driving the market for additive masterbatch.
Breakdown of profile of primary interviews for the report
- By Company Type – Tier 1 – 30%, Tier 2 – 43%, and Tier 3 – 27%
- By Designation – C Level – 21%, Director Level – 23%, and Others – 56%
- By Region – North America – 37%, Europe – 23%, Asia-Pacific – 26%, and RoW – 14%
Some of the key companies profiled in this report are A. Schulman, Inc. (U.S.), Clariant AG (Switzerland), Polyone Corporation (U.S.), Plastiblends India Ltd. (India), and Plastika Kritis S.A. (Greece), and others.
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis — industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high growth segments of the additive masterbatch market; high growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on additive masterbatch offered by the top players in the global additive masterbatch market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the additive masterbatch market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for additive masterbatch across regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global additive masterbatch market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the additive masterbatch market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03957374-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001