NEW YORK, April 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "The global adhesion promoters market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% between 2016 and 2021"
The global adhesion promoters market is projected to grow from USD 2.51 billion in 2015 to USD 3.64 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.4% between 2016 and 2021. This growth is mainly attributed to the growing automotive sector in the Asia-Pacific region, use of adhesion promoters in composites, application of adhesion promoters in printed circuit boards, innovation of silane-based green tires, requirement of halogen-free wires, and development of multilayer packaging.
"Plastics & composites application segment to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period"
Adhesion promoters are primarily used in automotive coatings, architectural coatings, and industrial coatings. Plastics & composites and paints & coatings are two major applications of adhesion promoters. The plastics & composites application segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to its increasing use in the automotive, printed circuit boards, packaging, and wires applications.
"Asia-Pacific is the largest regional segment in the adhesion promoters market"
Asia-Pacific is the global leader in the consumption of adhesion promoters, and this dominance is expected to continue till 2021. China, India, and Japan, and South Korea are the key countries in this region, consuming more than 75% of the overall demand for adhesion promoters in Asia-Pacific. The Asia-Pacific adhesion promoters market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2016 to 2021, owing to growth in the paints & coatings and plastics & composites applications.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for the report:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 33 %, Tier 2 – 33%, Tier 3 – 33%
- By Designation – C level – 17%, Director level – 33%, Others – 50%
- By Region – Europe – 50%, North America - 33%, Asia-Pacific – 17%
Further, as a part of qualitative analysis, the research provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. It also discusses competitive strategies adopted by varied market players, such as Momentive Performance Materials Inc. (U.S.), Eastman Chemical Company (U.S.), Dow Corning Corporation (U.S.), BASF SE (Germany), Arkema SA (France), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), ALTANA AG (Germany), Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (U.S.), E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), and AkzoNobel NV (Netherlands).
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the adhesion promoters market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on adhesion promoters offered by top players in the global adhesion promoters market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the adhesion promoters market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for adhesion promoters across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global adhesion promoters market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global adhesion promoters market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03783879-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/adhesion-promoter-market-by-type-application-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300259854.html