Advertising: Global Industry Guide, MarketLine
Jun 30, 2015, 12:17 ET
NEW YORK, June 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
Global Advertising industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global advertising market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global advertising market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global advertising market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 25 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global advertising industry had total revenues of $101,999.9m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2010 and 2014.
The food, beverage & personal/healthcare segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $26,151.8m, equivalent to 25.6% of the industry's overall value.
The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.1% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $130,955.5m by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global advertising market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global advertising market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global advertising market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global advertising market?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02907532-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Share this article